"The Big Guy" Takes a shot at CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
He doesn't seem to care. You can tell a person that they're gay on COD (insult intended), and they'll react the same exact way. It's a troll tactic, really.

Ryback doesn't realize that CM Punk is actually insulting him.

He knows. He just knows that agreeing with Punk will make him even more mad because he can't retaliate. He worked with Punk don't forget. Everyone knows he is a snob.

Reactions: Swift

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
that new UFC game putting Punk in it now seems like a genius idea. Make the money you can off the fucker, no promises he even CAN make it to the damn ring. Oh, back surgery now? Took what, 16+ months away from WWE to figure it out?

Ryback's twitter stuff has always been hilarious/great, it's about the only thing I mark for with "the big guy" tbh, unless they go back to his bully gimmick.

Reactions: Swift

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
that new UFC game putting Punk in it now seems like a genius idea. Make the money you can off the fucker, no promises he even CAN make it to the damn ring. Oh, back surgery now? Took what, 16+ months away from WWE to figure it out?

Ryback's twitter stuff has always been hilarious/great, it's about the only thing I mark for with "the big guy" tbh, unless they go back to his bully gimmick.
Bully Ray and Bully Ryback? I'm in!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Apparently the injury flared up again recently CM Punk to undergo back surgery on Wednesday, UFC debut delayed

I agree Punk won't actually fight for the UFC btw, he's probably been signed to work in some promotional / commentary capacity, say what you want about the guy but I don't think anyone can deny his ability as a public speaker.