• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe The best Arkansas has to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
*A black Ford Raptor pulls into the parking garage, stopping between the lines marking the open space. The engine shuts off and a man opens the driver door to step out. He's dressed in an all black suit with matching black Oxfords. The man opens the back door to grab his duffle and after doing so shuts the door, locks the car, and proceeds on his way toward the locker rooms. He looks around to see stage hands fumbling around trying to get everything in place, wrestlers warming up for their matches, and a couple of Make-A-Wishes being granted. As he walks he gets distracted by a woman walking by and bumps into another man*

Aleks Frost: Hey guy, watch where you're going.

*The man turns to see Aleks Frost carrying his bag and kendo stick*

Aleks Frost: What are you gawking at?

*The man shakes his head rapidly before replying*

Man: You're...you're Aleks Frost! The Crazed Prince!

*Aleks does his best Japanese school girl impression*

Aleks Frost: Aww, you know me. How cute.

Man: I've been a fan of you since I first saw you in TWF. You're the reason I'm a wrestler in the first place.

*Aleks rubs his chin*

Ales Frost: A wrestler huh? What's you're name kid?

*The man puts on his best snarky and egoistical heel face (it's rather convincing)*

Man: The names William McCoy, the best wrestler Arkansas has to offer. I've gained gold all over the globe and this company will be no different.

*Aleks leans his head back and examines the young McCoy before lightly applauding*

Aleks Frost: Not bad. Not bad at all. Say...you want to take my spot tonight?

*William looks a little surprised *

William McCoy: You're offering me your place in a match?

Aleks Frost: Yeah, I'm retiring and I got put into a match. Rather than ditch and leave my spot empty, I'm offering it to you. You gonna take it or what?

*McCoy glances around before replying*

William McCoy: Hell yeah I'll take it. I'll-

*before he can finish Aleks pats William's shoulder and begins to walk off*

Aleks Frost: Cool, you're the opening match. Have fun Mr. Arkansas wrestler!

*Aleks walks off and William looks down the other end of the hallway and takes a deep breath, quoting the Incredibles*

William McCoy: Show time.

OOC: yes yes I know, a weird first impression of in character and ooc, but I like a mixture every now and then to show the character's actual personality. @Jet Starr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.