Talents Comment On Impact Rating, Matt Hardy Denies Lita Report

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
-- As noted earlier here on the site, this week's TNA iMPACT! did a strong 1.31 (1.3) cable rating, with 1,953,000 viewers. Several TNA talents posted the following on their Twitter pages:
Taz: "Another huge rating for TNA iMPACT! Awesome job by the Talent,Agents,Production, Russo,Eric B, Matt! Last but not least, Dixie...Congrats!"

Dixie Carter: "Last night was our 2nd highest rated Thursday night iMPACT! ever!! Thank you all so much!! Lots of great TV coming up... Stay tuned."

Matt Hardy: "Hulkster & Jeff brought me in & the ratings keep growin-Coincidence?I think not! FACT! .. Dixie, u can thank ME & Jeff 4 the ratings jump-just saying"

-- Speaking of Matt Hardy, he is denying online reports that were originally posted on SuperLuchas.net that he wants to bring Lita to TNA Wrestling. He wrote on Twitter, "IWC Rumor Killer-I HAVEN'T asked 4 Lita to come 2 TNA. I wish her happiness & the best in life, but I am not interested in workin with her."