Tabasco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Rate The Promotion Day 3

So XPW scores a 51 next up the legendary FMW promotion from Japan.

FMW_Logo.gif

Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling, better known by its initials FMW was a revolutionary Japanese professional wrestling promotion founded in 1989 by Atsushi Ōnita (often spelled Ohnita). It specialized in hardcore wrestling involving weapons such as barbed wire, and fire. It changed the face of professional wrestling forever. It often portrayed Ōnita as the hero of the organization. FMW also had a short lived working agreement with Extreme Championship Wrestling. FMW has had 14 DVDs released in the U.S. by Tokyopop.

8.5/10 from me.

Soulpower

8/10..Some people call it garbage-wrestling, so call this real entertainment. Me, I'm indifferent, I like it but I'm not addicted to it and it has had its fair share of good bouts with the likes of Terry Funk and Sabu... Just don't expect to find any mat classics here.