Kayfabe Surprise!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Minho and Wendi are relaxing in Minho’s luxury apartment. They are sitting watching TV together with K-Pop playing in the background. A fire from the fireplace is the main light source in the otherwise dark room. Minho’s phone lights up from the table in front of them. He picks it up.*

Wendi: What is it?

Minho: Just the match card for the week... Let’s see who I’m...

*Minho puts his phone down and looks at Wendi.*

Minho: You’re on the card. Why are you on the card?

*Wendi can’t hold back her smile.*

Wendi: I told you. I went and signed up and now I’m part of the SPARK division. Aren’t you happy for me?

Minho: Happy?! You’re telling me you went behind my back and signed up without talking to me.

Wendi: Why are you shouting at me for?

Minho: Because! You should’ve spoken to me first.

Wendi: Why? This was your idea in the first place! I’ve been training because you told me to, and now that I feel like I’m ready you still aren’t happy!

Minho: Are you ready though? These other women have been wrestling here since the beginning. You on the other hand...

Wendi: I’m what? Not good enough? Is that what you’re trying to say?

Minho: No! Of course not. All I’m saying is...

Wendi: Say it!

Minho: If you let me speak then I...

Wendi: Just say it!

Minho: FINE! You aren’t ready! You aren’t good enough! You’ve only been training for just over a month! Do you really expect to be able to win? To beat ANY of the women on the SPARK roster?

*Wendi goes quiet.*

Minho: You should’ve spoken to me first! I could’ve told you that you weren’t ready. Especially after the panic attack you had just two weeks ago. How do you expect to go out there ALONE and wrestle? You couldn’t even go out to the ring with me doing a dance routine that we practiced all week long. Having a wrestling match where you’ve got to be on your A-game for the entire match, not knowing what your opponent might do next, it’s tough, and you... You just aren’t ready...

*A tear runs down Wendi’s cheek. She stands up.*

Minho: Ok, that was a little much. I’m sorry.

*Wendi walks to the door of Minho’s apartment.*

Minho: Wendi, please! Sit back down, come on, I’m sorry!

*Wendi opens the door and slams it behind her.*

Minho: Jen jang...

*The camera fades to black.*

Status
Not open for further replies.