• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Superheroes

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So which superheroes that haven't hit the screen or it's been awhile would you like to see?

Personally I think DC needs to take a page out of Marvels book and try and get the Justice League going.

Wouldn't mind seeing Batman Beyond.

Dr. Strange would be another interesting character to see on the screen.

There is a rumor of a Constantine sequel I wouldn't mind that I enjoyed the first one.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Young Justice bro, Young Justice.

Robin(Grayson), Aqualad, Superboy, Kid Flash, Red Arrow, Miss Martian, Zatana, and Artemis.

They are building that franchise up and establishing ties with handfull of Justice League members to regain sum of that umph like the Avengers have. They will never be Marvel though when it comes to feature films as they only know how to handle the Batman franchise correctly and mismanage every other hero in live action settings

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I have to agree with Saiyans, DC makes really good animated movies and Marvel makes shitty ones. When it comes to live action movies Marvel owns DC with the exception of Batman. Marvel has surprisingly made all their movies leading up to The Avengers good. If DC were to make a Justice League movie, they'd probably have to use the reboot Batman since Nolan's is a bit dark for the rest of the league.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Batman is dark compared to the league. but yeah it wont happen in its current form

The_King

Reaction score
Eh, I'm getting kinda' tired of the super hero movies. I feel like a lot of them are really over the top and not really realistic (I know this sounds stupid considering they're superheroes haha), but I think it's hard to pull off a good gritty, realistic superhero movie ala Nolan's Batmans.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'd but any DC animated movie. They do those very well, like Under The Red Hood. I just don't like how they do live films, ie green lantern

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
As lng as I don't have to see another daredevil movie or X-men, mabey another Punisher movie

Why don't you like the X-Men movies? Or are you just tired of seeing them? I think they are all very well made sans The Last Stand and Origins Wolverine of course.

Andy

Reaction score
Considering the fact that Nolan has stated that he will stay on as a producer for the next set of Batman movies, and the fact that Darren Arronofsky has shown interest in making a Batman film, I hope they team up in the future.

But yeah, I would love to see a Batman Beyond film, possibly in the same universe as the current Batman (unless Bruce ends up dying in this new film).

Apart from that, I'm not too interested in anything else that could be made.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Considering the fact that Nolan has stated that he will stay on as a producer for the next set of Batman movies, and the fact that Darren Arronofsky has shown interest in making a Batman film, I hope they team up in the future.

But yeah, I would love to see a Batman Beyond film, possibly in the same universe as the current Batman (unless Bruce ends up dying in this new film).

Apart from that, I'm not too interested in anything else that could be made.

I've thrown around the Idea that in Batman Beyond they should bring back Keaton as the elderly Wayne.

Andy

Reaction score
:eek: Never thought of doing it in that universe. That could actually work out extremely well, especially considering how Burton used the villains and their styles.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I wouldn't mind a Batman movie based around TNBA era with Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Robin, and even Red Hood all being included. They really have never done a full bat family movie since the Btman And Robin movie bombed

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
While still on the topic of Batman, I hope with a reboot we actually see an ass kicking Batman. The Nolan films are great but we never actually get any fight scenes. When we do it's quick cut aways of fists flying. I'd like to see a choreographed fight sequence like out of the video games or hell even Adam West style but less campy.