AMA Stretcher Match (Steve Sanders vs. Sean Cutter, Jr.) - Under Pressure

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
7681ec131f4300f7bac9aa40fee8c7a3e6286a50.png

Stretcher Match
(w/ Special Guest Enforcer Jake Wakefield)
"The Franchise" Steve Sanders vs. "Ironborn" Sean Cutter, Jr.

XWFSanders-1.png
VS.

768848923833acc14e5e6f1a20f066102e463274.png

#StretcherMatch

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, Apr. 25th, 2021.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
image title.jpg

“Disregard for the past will never do us any good. Without it, we cannot know truly who we are.”
-Syd Moore-

The sound of rain can be heard beating against the windowpane, a dark deary Sunday morning enveloping the sky, daring to chase away any light seen from yesterday. As the rain maintains its music to the soul of hitting the glass. The room we can now see is tidy and neatly organized. There appears to be a brown oak finish desk situated in front of the window. Outside the lush green can be seen from April showers that will fully bring May flowers across a midwestern Ohio landscape. The one known as “The Franchise” Steve Sanders can be seen sitting in a nice comfortable beige brown recliner chair. The eyes of the man closed as he takes in the sounds from outside. The relaxed facial expression was saturated throughout his entire core. The only thing noticeably different about the man was the brown bandage over his right forehead. A testament to a battle of all battles he has had with the past. Unfinished business that one tries to disregard such as Sanders has. He finally opens his eyes, the look of relaxation still upon his face. He stands up, walking alongside his oak table. His phone starts to ring as he stops his walk, to turn and pick the phone up.

“Hello? yeah. Good. Thank you very much, Karen.”

With that, he puts the receiver back down onto the phone apparatus before walking around the desk and reaching an oak door. He opens the door and exits the room. As the door closes behind him we can see along a lengthly hallway as he starts to walk down it. The voice of his deep vocal range can be heard loud and clearly.

“It would seem that the past must have something I am not getting. A lesson I haven’t learned. An obstacle I thought I had overcome. But, it would appear divine destiny, the beauty that she is has a fickle way of playing with my destiny. She loves to see me through my trials and tribulations. But, she also knows that whatever I want, I do get, eventually. After all, being the prophet of wrestling that I am. It’s only correct that I am the one she favors. So, Jake Wakefield, we enter destiny again. And, this obviously is unfinished business. Not only between us but between the past that exists beyond us. That past involving Sean Cutter. The only difference this time it’s his sad excuse for an offspring.”

Sanders stops in his tracks at the mention of the man’s name. He looked behind him before he started walking again, reaching a door made of glass that looked like it was an exit leading to that dark turbulent weather dancing in the sky. Sanders is seen wearing a form-fitting black t-shirt, black pants with light gold stitching along the seams. The man appears to be wearing some Nike Tanjun that are solid black with mesh material. As he walks outside he allows the door to close behind him as he gets hints of the acidic smell of fresh air tickles his nostrils giving off that familiar smell of rain brewed from the loins of the sky.

“Sean Cutter junior, that brings me to you. I will say this about you. You got guts, and you appear to got balls. Something your daddy sure as in hell never had because he would have never dreamed of signing his death warrant to face me one on one in the ring. So, I guess that means there is another difference I suppose that a lot of the people likely haven’t figured out. I mean only if you want to keep the score of a spineless bastard. Then, sure. But, make no mistake Sean Cutter, it’s clear as broad daylight that your daddy didn’t impart to you wisdom about picking a war with The Franchise. Because the fact is you never bet against the Franchise. I will do to you what I wanted to do to your daddy long ago. And, this is perfect because I get to give you what your daddy never got from me that he should have.”

Sanders takes a deep breath in, before exhaling, starting to take a step off the stone stairs to the building that he had just exited from. As he appears to have a pep in his step and showing that what war he went through he still had a spring in his step. If anything his pride was hurt more than his body.

“A good well deserved ass whipping. But, you are gonna get that for him. Now, before I get back to you. I want to say, Jake Wakefield. We did in fact have a battle for the ages two nights ago. And, at that moment I felt more alive than I have in a long time. But, rest assured you didn’t win that match to me. And, you know deep down in your soul. You didn’t win that match either. I never tapped out. It would also mean Sean made you be the special guest enforcer. So perhaps I can’t really say Sean has any balls or guts because actually just like his daddy, he needs to stack the deck against me. So, Jake if we still have unfinished business which I feel like we do. I would hope you wouldn’t be so weak to be the lapdog of his son too. I understand that you may have for his punk ass daddy. Try to at least have what Sean doesn’t have. Balls. And, let me put his son on a stretcher and send him to Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital first, and then I’d be glad to pick up right where we left off back in Philadelphia. “

As he has finished coming down the stairs, he starts to walk into a parking lot, obviously looking to go to his car of choice for the day. Clearly, the rain has started to slightly pick up, soaking the dark brown hair of Sanders as he keeps walking, seemingly unfazed by the water itself.

“I can see that on May second, 2021, at the Coca-Cola Roxy, I will be starting my clash with the past again. I obviously didn’t do destiny correctly last time because obviously, destiny has a different plan for me. That it isn’t finished with me. This is why I said before for those who don’t understand. Those who have sullied me in the past have answered for their transgressions against me. Jake, has seen it. And, Jake knows it. He knows all those I have ended up purifying for it. Let’s say that is just the beginning of the end for the past. Because, in the coming future I’m going to refix history, right the wrongs, and finally receive what is due to me. That means Sean Cutter Jr, on the second of next month. No one can stop you from being struck down by me. I plan to beat you within an inch of your life throughout that entire arena if I got to. And, so help me I would hope for your sake and even Jake’s sake. If anyone should step in my way from pursuing this goal. I would hope that with all due respect, Jake Wakefield will see to it that he enforces an ass-kicking on whoever tries to stop it! ”

As Sanders comes upon a light red 2002 H2 Hummer, a sure callback to Pulse Wrestling Federation times. Yes, Steven has managed to maintain his 2002 H2 Hummer. He has done it out of keeping in perspective where he is now, and to never forget where we came from. Steve pulls out a set of keys from his right pocket, clicking the button on the old car startup device, that is stationary nowadays. He stops to look behind him as he reaches for the door handle with his right hand. The air confidence still painted upon his face. Evident of the ego and clearly showing exactly how much he believes himself to be the best in the business.

“You have just been Franchised.”

The man pulls the door handle open to show a custom cream interior with black stitching and even his Branding in the headrest of the car itself. He hops up into the Hummer, shutting the door. As the man starts the car up, backing up within the parking lot before the screen fades to black.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree
And it's rotten to the core.

oNJCgEU.jpg

"The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character and faith." - Billy Graham, American evangelist

The scene opens up in a dank, musty poorly lit boardroom. We see a large table as that's the only thing lit in the frame. From out of the shadows a man pushes through the darkness into the light. He's well dressed and has a handsome smile. He has piercing blue eyes. This man begins grabs a lighter and flicks the flame to lit a cigar and illuminate the room. He begins to speak.

This will all be mine someday. The world is my oyster, at my feet, waiting for me to fulfil my preordained destiny to rule it. Kings and Queens have fallen, empires crumbled, but everything has an heir apparent. Nothing lasts forever, but everything has its legacy that does. I am that legacy.

Sean wipes the ashes off the table and gives the sturdy wood a good set of knocks.

One day I will be seating at the head of a table just like this. Just like my daddy before me did. Ten years ago he started this little thing called the Pulse Wrestling Federation. It feels crazy to me it's already a decade old. There I was in 2011 a kid in school and my father was on National Television, FX to be specific the home of Archer and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, speaking of Philly, running this global empire.

Sean pauses to put his feet up on the table and reflect on how surreal his life has been.

The problem is my old man didn't know how to handle his business. This punk kid Steven Sanders. The one who brazenly calls himself the Franchise. The Franchise of what? You shouldn't have even been broken into the business and I blame my father for it happened on his watch.

Sean stands up in a fit and kicks the chair over. Punishing it for his dad's transgressions.

He says he's the chosen one and he's not entirely wrong. My father chose him to be on the roster and signed his checks. And for what? He clearly showed a lack of professionalism, and was a PR nightmare the entire time he worked for pops. Nonstop headaches for everyone around him.

Sean looks out a busted window down to a street we cannot see as he ponders why this is.

Was it really that Kevin the Bull was such a high-value commodity that you absolutely needed to bring that leech and hanger-on to in order to keep him around? Didn't they both make your life miserable? Wasn't their life's mission to destroy your establishment? Feels like you didn't get a proper payoff on that investment, my friend. And it's not like it was worth the hassle as Sanders and Kev's relationship wound up fractured shortly after Kevin left, anyway.

Sean pulls a dirt sheet with the headline that reads "Wakefield bloodies retirement home like a SyFy made for TV slasher."

He doesn't even know if that was actually Kev that got his brains smeared across the pavement in Cinni or not because they lost contact years ago when even Kevin realized this leech was just parasite milking the blood, sweat and tears of his accomplishments to stay in the business.

Sean seems amused at Sanders lack self-inflection and his failure to protect those he hurt or even care.

Why do we keep letting this man back through the doors? He's just going to continue to embarrass as us all? Someone needs to lock them and change the locks. If that means I have to finally take the silver spoon out of my mouth and laces up some boots, so be it.

Sean pulls out a symbolic metal spoon out of his back picket he was saving for this occasion and he tucks into his boots.

I sent the Gatekeeper in first to send you a message, but I suppose you don't hear so good with your thick fuckin' noggin so let me make it perfectly clear that you are not welcome here. You two might have gotten soft for each other's touch because you guys felt each other up for 30 minutes, but make no mistake your initiation is still revoked regardless of what feels Jakey finds himself embroiled with and come this Sunday when he becomes the special enforcer he'll do what he's told like a good little boy if he knows what's best for him. The beating you two smacked down o each other will be nothing when I break your body, bones, your spirit and your will to live. When that ambulance takes you away you wish it's taking you to the morgue. And who knows, it just might when I'm done with you. The clock tick down for you because when you step into the ring with me and there's a stretcher staring you in the face, you will know the mean of Under Pressure.

This scene fades out ad we fade into the next scene prepared by Establishment Enterprises, LLC.

Is It Live or Is It Memorex?
The sweet ode to syndication.

We open back up in a quaint, classy perfectly indoor screening room. This room reeks of money. You can tell some stuff has gone down in this room. We then see our man Sean Cutter Jr. making himself comfy with a nice hunter's robe and a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Seeing as I'll be making my official in-ring debut as a layman, a working class stiff, a blue collar grunt, a professional wrestler, whatever your preferred vernacular is, so what better way to get prepared then to study the tapes. I have access to my father's video library. Let's dive in.

We begin to roll PWF Shock Value footage from 10 years ago.

Shockvalue-head-1.gif

The scene then cuts to the backstage area of the arena. Frantically people race around in ever different direction. The unsung heroes of the P.W.F. that keep the show running without a hitch, seamlessly week in and week out. The camera now pans around in search of someone. Finally the shot zooms in to see Kevin “The Bull” Putteet walking the halls with ex P.W.F. superstar Steve Sanders by his side.

The two walked with a steady pace until they finally come to a halt in front of a door with a white piece of paper hanging on the front via some gray duct tape. On the white piece of paper is written the name of his tag team partners for tonight, Age of Grandeur. The Bull then knocks on the door a few times before holding his hand up and extending his index finger.

“Let me handle then one by myself.” Kevin says to Steve.

Steve just nods and proceeds to turn his back to the nearest wall and prop himself against it.

The Door then opens as Kevin proceeds to make his way inside.

“Just here to make sure we are all on the same page before we go out there tonight…” Kevin says stepping through the door.

His words cut short as the door closes behind him. A few moments pass as Kevin then emerges back from the door in which he had just entered. Kevin seemed to be in good spirits as he emerges, with a crooked smile on his face. Suddenly, like a bat out of hell comes Bert Lloyd running up microphone in hand. Steve stands at attention to attack.

“It’s alright.” Kevin says as he mentions Steve off.

“Seems like you and the Age of Grandeur, were clearing the air before your guys match tonight. Am I right?” Bert asks as he straightens his tie trying to catch his breath.

He then holds out the microphone in The Bull’s direction walking along side of Kevin and Steve who begin to walk down the long hallway.

“Things always seem to have a way of working themselves out. In the end when all parties have the same goal. They combine forces with a little give and take. They find a way to work together to get what they desire. We desire to achieve victory over the Establishment. So, that is where our paths cross and tonight we will do what is needed to be done. No more No less.” Kevin replies.

“So, does that mean we won’t see The Bull as a member of the Age of Grandeur anytime soon? That seems to be the rumor circulating on Twitter.” Bert asks.

“Let the cards fall where they may, Bert. All I know is if the Age of Grandeur wants The Bull as their newest member there will defiantly have to be a brain storming session on a new name.” Kevin replies chuckling.

“Any ideas for a new name if that were ever to come to pass?” Bert asks.

Kevin attention then shifts from the interview to a young intern of the P.W.F. who had been stopped in his tracks by Steve with a firm hand to his chest.

“I have the t-shirts that you have requested for tonight.” The P.W.F. intern says now holding up a large stack of black t-shirts in many different sizes.

“Good hand me one.” Kevin requests as he motions his hand outward.

Kevin grabs one of the t-shirt from the intern then proceeds holds it out looking it up and down. He then glances over as Bert who is still awaiting an answer.

“Well, here is a great name choice if you ask me.” Kevin says as he chuckles.

Kevin then turns the shirt around now letting Bert see the front of the t-shirt. The front of the t-shirt reads in big bold white letters across the front, ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT.

“Looks good go ahead and start throwing them all out to the crowd. Hating the Establishment is free just like the best things in life are. I not out to make a buck off of the common fan. I’m here to make a buck giving to the Establishment what they deserve. A big heaping dose of reality in the shape of my two fists!” Kevin says.

Kevin then tosses the t-shirt over Bert’s head coving his face with it. As Kevin and Steve Sanders proceed to walk away from him and head down the hallway. The camera then focuses back to Bert who still has the shirt on his head. Zooming in on the words ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT before the scene cuts to two new comers.

Even when my father is smart enough to throw you out like yesterday's stank ass garbage, you have the NERVE and AUDACITY to barge into our building and cause chaos? Did you think you really did something with those Anti-Establishment sweatshirts?

Sean's head is poking out over the bottom of the frozen footage now Mystery Science theater style as he "critiques."

Absolutely no respect for the rule of law, or authority of any kind. Can't you see why my family views you like the fungi on the bottom of our feet that we just need scrap off and spray some athlete's feet medicine on and hope it never grows back to bother us again?

We roll the next clip.

Don Giovanni: We have a winner, The Bull! Kevin Putteet has driven another stake into The Establishments coffin!

Johnny Jamison: What luck, I don’t think The Bull could keep this up for the weeks and months to come, he’s outnumbered in every which way!

Jay McRae makes his way out to the ring. Kevin immediately draws his attention to the Enforcer. As he does Akio clips him from behind. McRae rushes the ring and begins to put the boots to the fallen Bull. The crowd goes nuts!

The arena lights try to catch up with the disturbance in the crowd near the middle of the arena, the lights shine down on the person, but it’s unclear who it is. He’s wearing a black t-shirt, black jeans and black wrestling shoes, the fans are grabbing on him, as he makes his way to ringside, picking up a steel chair and folding it down, as Masaru and McRae with Brooks are stomping on Kevin Putteet. The three are unaware of what is happening. He hops over the guard rail, and the crowd lifts off the roof, it’s none other than STEVE SANDERS!

He slides in the ring, as Brooks turns around, CRACK! The Chosen One landed a sick chair shot to his head dropping him like a bag of potatoes. Masaru turns around and runs toward Steve Sanders as Steve drops the chair, Masaru tries to clothesline Steve Sanders who ducks, grabs the top rope and sends Masaru over the top rope, and crashing onto the floor! McRae starts looking around as Steve Sanders starts to slowly walk toward him, as McRae starts to back up abit, and slides out of the ring to grab up Masaru, and trying to taunt the two men in the ring, as Steve Sanders grabs onto the rope and starts pointing at them, shouting to the two “Come On Down, and get that A## kicked!â€. Kevin Putteet begins to stir as he gets up, and turns around to see his old friend there, shocked kind of look on Putteet’s face, Steve Sanders reaches his hand out and they shake hands, as the crowd explodes.

Brooks picks the chair off the mat and slowly creeps towards Sanders but DRAKE STYLES snatches the chair out of his hand and cracks him in the ribs with it! Then across the back, laying him out!

Drake drops the chair and gives them a nod of approval.

What are you even doing, you misfit? You're not even employed at this point and here you are jumping he guardrail and assaulting people trying to make a living for themselves in a sport you claim to love, but can only seem to defile. Why is that you think?

We're in the back in Kevin Putteet's locker room.

Drake Styles: Kev, that out there is exactly what I've been talking about. The Establishment doesn't play in the interest of fair. They will take us out one by one until we're all out of their way. We can't continue to fight our own battles individually. Because they won't and have no problem having each others' backs. It's time to take a stand. Whether or not the Age of Grandeur realize it or not, but they cannot fight this alone. It's time for an even larger than life force to come together and take down the Establishment. Cyrus once said he would be the one man army that took down Apollo and his fools. But he doesn't have to a singular army, he's going to need us if he's going to win this war. Because he was right about one thing, this is about Dominion and it's time we took it back.
Are you with me?

Kevin gets up and gets right in Styles' face, he reaches down and shakes Styles' hand.

Kevin Putteet: They've already abused two young kids in Stevens and Black who tried to stick up for them. I can't let that happen to anyone else.

Steve Sanders: If Bull is in, so am I. But how do we convince Michaels and Cyrus they need our help.

Drake Styles: We don't. We just have their backs.

We go back to the ring for our main event.

You couldn't manage to find any friends to protest my father's management style so what you think this time will be any different? Do you plan to go it alone against all of my resources? What do you think Wakefield is doing as the special enforcer? What's your plan?

Duke in a fit of rage begins to beat on the face of Riddle, Duke pops off and looks around the ring in a frantic rage. He looks over at Cutter who once again gets up on the apron to distract the ref.

DG: Not again!

Out of the back and running down the Aisle comes Kevin the Bull, He hops up on the opposite apron and eyeballs Cutter, Before he can do anything his feet are pulled out from under him by Akio who came from the back in all of the commotion, Akio and the Bull trade lefts and rights on the outside.

JJ: Kevin the Bull and Akio now out here going at it like a couple of madmen.

DG: Cutter is motioning to the back.

With the motion from Cutter out from the back comes Eddie North who rushes in to help Akio take down Kevin the Bull, the two men stomp the Bull on the outside. In the ring Riddle is against the ropes, Duke comes at him, Riddle ducks under and backdrops Duke out onto the floor on top of North, Michaels, and Akio.

DG: This is turning into a train wreck!

JJ: They are trying to make sure Duke gets the title back!

Riddle now to the outside as he has a right hand for Akio, and North. Duke pops the distracted Riddle in the chin, out of the back and down the aisle now comes Steve Sanders carrying a steel chair, Sanders levels Akio and North knocking them both down to the ground. Sanders swings around and almost nails the Bull in the head and stops just short.

DG: Now Sanders is out here!

JJ: The ref is going for the bell!

As the ref goes to motion for the Bell Sean Cutter steps in and stops his hand!

Cutter: If you ring that bell it’s your fucking job!

Cutter releases the ref’s hand and jumps over near the announce table. A brawls has broken out North throws the Bull into the steel steps sending him knee first up and over. Sanders snaps Akio down on the outside with a snap DDT on the ramp way. Duke and Riddle are beating each other with rights and lefts. Enforcer comes from behind the curtain full sprint axe handle in hand.

JJ: Now Enforcer’s out here!

DG: The Establishment it pulling out all the stops!

Enforcer nails the Bull with the butt end of the axe handle, Sanders goes at Enforcer with an overhead chair shot, Enforcer blocks it with the axe handle, he then kicks Sanders in the back with the Axe handle. Enforcer helps Akio to his feet before he sees Riddle, he locks eyes on his target.

JJ: Wait a minute!

DG: Look it’s Drake Styles!

Down the ramp steel chair in hand comes Styles, He’s a house of fire, He knocks Akio out of the way with a chair shot, Styles ducks under a left hand from North and nails him with a shot to the head. Enforcer is closing in on Riddle only to get smashed across the back with the chair knocking him down and the Handle out of his hand. Styles then stops and looks at the carnage around him.

DG: Does anyone else want in on this? Seriously!

JJ: Cutter and Duke have to get this under control.

Cutter is yelling at Duke to get Riddle in the ring, Duke slams Riddle’s head on the apron and tosses him under the bottom rope. Duke follows in, picks Riddle up and slams him down with a side slam, He pulls Riddle back up, measures him, hits the ropes and comes off with a right hand that knocks Riddle off his feet and down to the mat.

JJ: Duke has found his groove.

Outside the ring Styles pounds a down Enforcer with rights and lefts, Akio and North hook Sanders up for vertical suplex only to get speared by The Bull. The momentum sends Sanders forward over the Bull and drives North and Akio down to the ground.

DG: Good God the carnage!

JJ: Ain’t it great?

Duke arrogantly grabs Riddle, Riddle with a fist to the gut and puts Dukes head between his legs, pulls him up, and brings him down with a sit down piledriver.

DG: Rest in Pieces!!! Rest in Pieces!!!

JJ: No!

Riddle goes for the pin.

Ref: 1…

2…

Cutter is up on the apron but the ref doesn’t see him

3!

The ref hops up and signals for the bell.

DG: It’s over! Riddle retains!

JJ: What an injustice!

Stevens; The winner of this bout and STILL PWF Heavyweight Champion of the World… Cyrus Riddle!!!

Cutter rolls Duke out of the Ring as the combatants break away from each other, The Bull, Styles, and Sanders get in the ring and congratulate Riddle as the ref raises his arm and hands him the Title Belt. Cutter is tending to Duke as The Establishment has gathered around the two. Both factions stare back and forth at each other.

DG: Lots of bad blood here.

JJ: This isn’t over anytime soon!

Do you ever go anywhere without that steel permanently glued to palms? Is that cold steel reinforcement your only friend because it never leaves you and it never gets too hot like your hand after a few good cranks unlike the steel since your undercarriage is never that stiff and dependable, either.

The camera quickly cuts to the back. We're running down one of the arena hallways until we come to a lifeless body, face down in a pool of blood. From the looks of the tattoos -- it's Steve Sanders!

Jason Randall: Can I get some help over!

DG: Who would do something like this?

JJ: I hate to say it but someone trying to impress the boss.

DG: That's despicable, even for our bosses.

JJ: I'm speechless.

DG: That's a first...
Kevin Putteet is scheduled to come out next and I doubt he knows what just happened.

April 25, 2002, the same day we meet in Georgia, you had a little "accident" didn't you? But these sorts of things always seemed to follow you around, didn't they? How come when they do they always took those in your immediate orbit down with you? A bit selfish of you, perhaps? Hmm.

The Bulls still staggering but not yet hitting the mat, Mr. North hops to his feet and rushes the Bull He kicks him in the gut and snaps him to the mat with a DDT for good measure, Mr. North goes for the pin.

DG: No, not like this!

Ref: 1…

2…

3!

JJ: It’s over!

Stevens: The winner of this match as a result of a pinfall, Eddie North!

The ref raises the hand of Mr. North, who slides out through the bottom rope, out of nowhere pops Enforcer once again as he puts his arm around Mr. North, the two laugh and point at the Raging Bull as they back up the ramp.

Kevin steps through the ropes but it stopped by a video that rolls over the tron --

There's no audio but on the screen we're in the back area of the arena. Steve Sanders comes in the shot, he's holding his coffee. A man from behind grabs him by surprise with a piece of piano wire and proceeds to strangle him. Sanders drops his coffee and violently struggles with the assailant. Sanders manages to back him into a nearby door frame and the man loosens his gripe. He let's go of the wire but gets hold of the back of Sanders' neck and smashes his face through the glass window on the frame. Blood pours down Sanders' face. The man leans down and whispers something in his ear before holding the face up for the camera. He stands up and kicks the body a few times, turning him over face down. Blood beginning to pool.

The man walks over to the camera finally getting close enough to see his face --

Tully Hernández!

The feed cuts off... Putteet is in shock. He snaps out of it after a moment and runs out of the ringside area.

DG: What did we just witness? Someone call the police! That goes beyond wrestling.

JJ: You've always been a little squeamish.

I never thought I'd find you speechless, either. I hope someone gave this Tully a raise for keeping your mouth full of something besides the stink of your breathe or whatever you put in there to keep getting paychecks for 10 years past your expiration date.

Sean wildly cackles at his own joke and spills some Jack on the seats. Oops.

I can't say how easy you seemingly go "down" when some puts any kind of pressure on your head or throat, gives me any kind of confidence you got what it takes to stand up for yourself or go the distance when it counts. I think you need to reevaluate your choices.

While he chastises Sanders for his choices he begins to wildly try to scrub the upholstery.

I have say seeing you be generous enough to break that window pane for that gentlemen looking to redecorate sure has given me ideas for how we can redirect right here at AMA. My man Shabazz knows just the right people for the job. He does. You'll see.

Shock Value opens to the scene of a large Cathedral Church on the big screens, The colored light reflects through the stained glass windows depicting pictures of Jesus and Mary. Smoke from the lit Candles and burning Incense flow through the beams of light. At the Pulpit stands Enforcer, dressed in a large red priests robe, in one hand he Holds the “Holy Bible” and in the other he holds his “Enforcer” Axe handle. On either side of the pulpit are large oak wood caskets, on the left sits a pair with the pictures of Steve Sanders, Jamie Stevens, Kandi Washington and a fourth one that is covered. On the right side sits four Caskets with the pictures of Cyrus Riddle, Chris Michaels, Kevin the Bull, and Drake Styles, each Casket covered in a purple cloth with a small gold cross atop each one. In the front row of the Church stand All the Establishment members dressed in their Sunday best, Sean Cutter, Akio Masaru, Eddie North, Julliet Brooks and Madison Grey.

Enforcer: Please be Seated!

They all sit down, Eddie North lets out a Hysterical cry as he blows his nose into a Tissue, Akio tries to get Eddie to contain himself.

Enforcer: Beloved Establishment members, we are here today not to mourn, but to celebrate the losses of those who stand against us, We will help them in their mourning process as we erase the memories of what once was.

Enforcer sets down the Bible and the Axe handle on the altar, he then begins to walk between the coffins on the right left side. He puts his hand on the Casket of Jamie Stevens.

Enforcer: Young Jamie Stevens a career so promising, until he met a man like me… Someone who showed him the true error of his ways… a man cleaned of Sin, he paid the price for his arrogance and his ignorance, then he was washed clean with the pure alcohol… example number one.

Enforcer walks over and puts his hand on the Casket of Kandi Washington.

Enforcer: Example number two… A woman who thought the world was hers, A woman whose motto was that “Pussy Ruled the World” Well she found out the hard way that that’s just not the way it works… A Young woman by the name of Madison took her out, never to be seen from again.

Enforcer laughs a little then heads over to the Casket of Steve Sanders.

Enforcer: This man showed up like he was going to be the Messiah of the Cause, like he was going to be the shifting factor in the Anti-Establishment movement, boy was he wrong, A lump on the back of the head and he’s proven to be just like the rest… nothing. Full of nothing but his own self-worth and arrogance, he strolled in here like it was a Sunday walk in the park, only to find out it was his one way ticket to hell.

Enforcer walks over to the pulpit and opens up the Bible

Enforcer: "The countenance of the "man of sin" is marked by pretended sanctity. There is in it a look of elevation, marred by pride. The features are full of power and intelligence. His head is circled with a crown of a peculiar form, unlike that worn by ordinary kings, and upon it is the title "King of kings and Lord of lords," — implying that he is ruler both of the Church and of the world, because he claims to be as God on earth. His hand is lifted in the attitude of one bestowing divine favors. His semblance is that of benignity and blessing, while the spirit of the man is that of the great adversary. Behind him, half concealed, is a dark figure difficult to make out, with a face full of malignity. There is a gleam of defiance in his eye, and a deadly purpose in his aspect. He too wears a crown, and the name written on it in yellow, sulfurous letters is, "god of this world." He stands close to the "man of sin," — too close to be seen by the worshiping multitude — directing and inspiring all his utterances and all his movements. With extraordinary skill he wields a worldwide power through this chosen agent, a power which has been exercised in various ways for six thousand years, deluding men to their destruction, but which reaches its climax in this combination of satanic craft with ecclesiastical exaltation. By the mouth of the "man of sin" he speaks to the multitude thronging the holy temple, or house of God, in a tone of authority, commanding them to submit to his teachings and guidance, and to abase themselves in his presence. His words are, "Fall down and worship me." The deluded multitude blindly obeys him, as though his voice was the voice of God!

Enforcer closes the bible and walks down into the Aisles, he walks back and forth before his stablemates as he continues.

Enforcer: Now what does this have to do with what is before us, it’s Simple… the PWF is our house of God, and “The Establishment” is the King of Kings, we are the Alpha and the Omega, we are the Standard. The rest of you are the ones Marred by Pride, the ones that stand against us the “Man of Sin” because what we do is not for self-worth, it’s for the preservation of all… We are like the Horsemen of the Apocalypse… we devour the feeble and weak until only the strong survive, until only those who will “Fall down and Worship” us…. Be the ones that are safe… For it is only those who will have truly seen the light… realize that it’s future is brighter on the dark side. The side that People like Cyrus, Chris, Drake, and Kevin have not realized, that is why their caskets are up here to, in preparation for what is going to happen to them… for they are caught up in the “Revelation” of the “Establishment” They too will be laid to rest, just like the others, just because their spirit seems to be more true, does not mean that they will be successful, it just means they have to pay for their sins a little longer than everyone else, but their spots still reserved, a clod plot of nothingness to be remembered when they are gone!

Enforcer walks back up to the Pulpit,

Enforcer: I am sure I am not the only one with words on this matter… Next I would like us to listen to the words of Eddie North! Please come and enlighten us.

Eddie slowly walks up to the Pulpit followed by Akio Masaru. Eddie is wiping fake tears away from his face as with an almost sobbing voice begins to speak.

Eddie North: On this day! We have see the bright future shine upon us! On this day, we glimpse into the new PWF, one with order! One without the nuisance of rebellion. Men like these men will not go unpunished!

Akio Masaru: Why do you weep for them Eddie why?

Eddie North: I don't weep for them out of sadness... I weep for them because of how happy I am that we will be rid of them! We do not need these men, they have come to the PWF and it out grew them! They started out as big fish in a little pond, but that pond has turned into a sea! It will soon be an ocean! And these big fish, don't seem so big anymore! They aren't untouchable anymore! They are vulnerable, they are weak, and they... will fall!

Eddie and Akio step aside as Enforcer comes back to the Pulpit.

Enforcer: Brilliant words of Wisdom from both North and Akio, if only everyone else could catch on to the things we say. Yet now it’s time to turn this over to a man of Vision, the man who gives us that fire in which we feed on, Everyone I give to you the innovator Mr. Sean Cutter!

Sean Cutter: I'd like to thank all of you for paying your respects for our fallen brothers and sisters. It's been a difficult as we've lost so many to such futile and insignificant turmoil. None more pressing or felt than our comrade--

Cutter removes the small covering on the fourth casket to REVEAL

Apollo Duke III

Sean Cutter: This man was a true visionary and a great leader. Without him there wouldn't be an Establishment. So for him we dedicate this night in his honor. It will be the Establishment's Shock Value.

That was a perfectly wonderful ceremony. Why did you go and disrespect such a sweet and moving wake for? Even Stevie Wonder could see that was the graceful way out for you. People paid their respects and no one thought any less of you. Why ruin your legacy?

The Bull spins around with his fist ready to plow through the first person he sees has attention now affixed to a monitor. The monitor shows “The Enforcer” Jay McRae dressed once again in his red Priests robe, he’s walking though the halls of a Hospital.

Enforcer: Nurse can you tell me where to find Steven Sanders room?

Nurse: :Last door on at the end of the Hall Father!

Nurse: Thank you my child.

The Camera follows Enforcer down the hall, the camera pans back to see that Halfbreed is still down and the Bull is watching intensely. He finally makes it to the end of the hall and over to the bed where Sanders lies.

Enforcer: now that I have your attention Kevin, Look at Steven Sanders here, Halfbreed there nearly did him in, but he’s still hanging on, with the help of all these unnatural machines help keep him alive. Enforcer pulls a small gold cross out of his pocket and lays it on the chest of sanders, slipping it under his folded hands.

Enforcer: So I am here to do, what many men would not, I am going to help end the useless life of this pathetic man.

Enforcer pulls the Holy Bible out from under his Robe He also pulls a bottle of Holy water from his robe as he begins to sprinkle it about the body of Sanders.

Enforcer: :Lord please accept this young mans body as Pure and Sin free, for he knows not of his mortal ways, the mortal sins that he attributed to over the years. Lay his body to rest and take his soul far away from here, into the glory of heaven with you oh Lord, do not let his sins stop him from sitting in your glory.

Enforcer’s face twists as he looks into the camera manically.

Enforcer: And forgive me for what I do Lord, for I mean the things I do, but I do them in the glory of your virtue, a sacrifice to you oh Lord, for what Sanders could not do and surpass, I will take on the burden oh Lord, I will carry the pain that remains in his soul so that he may rise to the Heavens with you. I do this in your name oh Lord, for Life, For Love, as it was in the beginning, ever was, and ever shall be, World without end… Amen!

With that Enforcer reaches up to the life support switch and simply clicks it with no emotion, the machines flat line and alarms sound as the monitors go black.

North: He’s dead, he’s really really dead!

The Bull in a panic goes and runs through the halls as the Camera follows, he jumps in a car in the back and speeds off.

North: He’s not going where I think he’s going is he? He just forfeited the match. No, I don’t want to go to commercial, no, we,

The camera fades into commercial.

My father out of the goodness of his heart has some personally se to your comfort in the hospital and when the time came he mercifully told the doctors to take you off life support and this the gratitude you show him? Why can't you go out gently into that good light?

Sean shuts down the projector and stands up before looking intently directly into the camera.

Stevie, my man, how more times do we have to teach you this lesson old man? You're a relic from a bygone era that needs to stay buried. Dead and buried. It's time to for me personally to pull the plug on your sorry crippled as personally once and for all.

SUDDENLY the lights turn on and we a distinguished older gentleman with greying blonde hair and a whiskey in his hand.

What exactly are you doing in my theater watching old PWF? That's ancient history.

Good evening to you, too, pops or should I call I say "Sean Classic?"

If you must and won't desist. I may as well trademark it and make money on it.

I'm catching up on old times. I want to see what created and where it all went wrong. Where I can improve upon it.

Son, that's not your legacy and you don't have the stroke yet in this business to do what I did at that point in my career.

You're always doubting me, but you'll see. I'm going to finish what you started.

It's not about believing in you, son. It's just that you are brand new to this. You're lucky that Oliver Thawne needed an investor to get your foot in the door in the first place. This last name isn't quit the wheel greaser you might think it is these days.

I'm going to make the name Cutter mean something in professional wrestling again. This is why I call you "Classic."

Cutter slams the Jack down on the mantle place and takes his robe off.

Whether or not Thawne actually trust me to make decisions or not without his direct oversight, I will make the letter EVP mean something in my legacy. I will not leave the next generation in the shambles you did. AMA will still be here in 10 unlike PWF.

Junior walks out of the theater leaving Classic to his whiskey. Classic mumbles to himself as he leaves behind him.

Children. Such ungrateful bastards you really begin to wonder why the human species needs to reproduce.

Jake's head peaks out from behind the door frame. Sean completely forget he was there.

Truth be told I'm starting to feel like a pawn in someone else's chess match. And I don't know how I feel about that.

Jake looks ominously towards the direction the Cutters went to before the shot fades to black.​

Last edited: