Storytelling rap songs.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Eminem's "Stan" came on during my Spotify session, and it got me thinking how perfect it is at telling the story. So, as always, my thread-hat was on and I'm interested in what other rap songs out there tell excellent stories?

Immortal Technique has some pretty dope storytelling songs which I would post if I wasn't on my phone.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Eminem's "Stan" came on during my Spotify session, and it got me thinking how perfect it is at telling the story. So, as always, my thread-hat was on and I'm interested in what other rap songs out there tell excellent stories?

Immortal Technique has some pretty dope storytelling songs which I would post if I wasn't on my phone.

Reactions: Crayo

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I was going to post King fucking Diamond, but he's not rap :okay:. He has entire albums that revolve around a story. Abigail for example.
Fuck it posting anyways :badass:

Mandatory @Irwin R. Schyster tag.

Reactions: Nano

JulianY

Jobber
Reaction score
The best storytelling rap is JulianY - Backpack!