Stepping into the ring.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Breadrun

Jobber
Reaction score
And..........stepping into the ring, weighing in at an almighty 322 pounds and standing a
moderately gigantic 6ft6 in height, he's mean, he's ginger? And he has a beard? It must be the unstoppable "bbbbbbbbreadrunnnnnner"! The only connection he has to bread is the fact that when he gets you in the ring he will turn your face to dough and he is like butter because he's on a roll!

Residing in a quiet little town in the UK just down the road from where the supreme diva that is known as PAIGE was created, 28 years of age and probably older both mentally and physically, his words will raise you up and captivate you until the anger that is within bellows out and with his war cry you will fall like a leaf in autumn to never enter the ring the same person you stepped in because if you want to make bread......you get dead! Hoorah!

Anyways hope you enjoyed that,mo sure did lmao

Most of what I said was true........just emphasised.....a bit like WWE......it's not all faction right?

Reactions: Solidus1

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Welcome again! :titus:
I'm from the UK too.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
The boring county of Wiltshire, how about you?

Breadrun

Jobber
Reaction score
Haha at least they got ham right? Well I'm originally from London but now live in Lowestoft,Suffolk.......the most easterly point haha

Reactions: Solidus1

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yo, welcome... Again! This is a cool place and I hope you enjoy your stay here, mate.

Reactions: Breadrun