Stephen Hawking to appear in 'The Big Bang Theory'?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
2012StephenHawkingPA120312.jpg

Stephen Hawking has reportedly filmed scenes for The Big Bang Theory.

The famed theoretical physicist has apparently signed up for a guest spot in the hit US sitcom following the lives of a group of socially awkward university scientists, which airs in the UK on E4.

According to TV Guide Canada, Hawking’s cameo sees him have a 'run in' with Sheldon Cooper, played by Jim Parsons. The scenes are expected to air on April 5.

The 70-year-old cosmologist has apparently been approached before about an appearance, but was too ill to take part. He suffers from advanced motor neurone disease. Executive Producer Bill Prady recently tweeted about a "super-secret, super-cool guest star for episode 521."

Leonard Nimoy has also filmed a cameo in the series, appearing to Sheldon in a dream as his Star Trek character Spock. The Big Bang Theory has an impressive tradition of guest appearances from stars of the geek world, including Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, Star Trek: The Next Generation's Wil Wheaton, Battlestar Galactica's Katee Sackhoff and Dollhouse star Summer Glau.

nme

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I love Stephen Hawking, so I'll be checking this out even though I'm not a big fan of the show.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
That will be cool as hell to see. I watch the show all the time so I will definitely be checking it out. :lol:

Hook

REDRUM
Reaction score
Love the show and he's awesome hope he says some comedy stuff or him and Sheldon would be classic.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I probably won't watch it. I like Hawking and how intelligent he is but, have not seen an episode of BBT.