Staying logged in

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else is having a problem but I had a problem logging in today in which I logged in but I wouldn't actually log in.....I got the logging in message but then it went back to the main forum page and I wasn't logged in. I then clicked on a thread and I was suddenly logged in.

Maybe just a quick glitch but just wanted to throw it out there incase anyone else had this happen.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I think TG said something about if you have this placed bookmarked, then it might have you logged out at first since the iwf.com/forum cookies are different that the forum.iwf.com ones something along hose lines

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I've been having the same problem for a long while now. I just never brought up the issue because Montana's thread is essentially this same thing and it hasn't been fixed yet.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Using remember me or not its the same problem. You still need to update your bookmarks to forum.impactwrestling.com

Because currently your logging into www.impactwrestling and then as soon as you are clicking on a link that has been set to forum.impactwrestling and your computer things you've gone to a different web site.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
^ Ohhh, thanks. I just log in and then click on a thread and it shows me as logged in. Kinda Blue but it still works as well.