SmackDown Live *SPOILERS* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 2/21/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
* Daniel Bryan beat Jack Swagger in the opener. Kane and Vickie Guerrero came out and booked Bryan in another match.

* Daniel Bryan beat Cesaro by DQ. Zeb Colter and Swagger were at ringside but got kicked out by the referee. Kane watched from ringside. Bryan took a long Cesaro Swing but came back to hit the running knee. Kane came in and chokeslammed Bryan for the DQ. Cesaro hit the Neutralizer on Bryan.

* The Wyatt Family defeated Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes and Goldust. Bray hit a running Sister Abigal on Goldust for the win. This was described as a really good six-man match.

* Emma beat Summer Rae in a dance-off.

* Dolph Ziggler beat Titus O'Neil. Darren Young was on commentary and distracted Titus, allowing Dolph to get the win.

* Jimmy Uso defeated Road Dogg.

* Sheamus beat Christian in the main event.
Will watch for the 6-man and main event I think. Oh and the dance off, should be gifworthy :mark:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Looks like shit, it'll probably outdraw last weeks ratings. Damn internets made cesaro beatingOrton lose a ratings point. And they wonder why the company doesn't take their opinions seriously.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Surprised we didn't get any Shield actions on this, but yeah 6-man, main event and the Bryan stuff sounds great.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Really enjoying how they are booking Bryan. I'll be watching this one, that 6 man tag match should be good.