*SPOILERS* TNA Impact Wrestling Tapings for 20/12/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
* Impact Wrestling kicks off with Kurt Angle calling out Devon. Devon comes out and says says he had to bring his pack with them and Angle said he brought a pack of his own. Samoa Joe, Wes Brisco, Garett Bischoff made their way to ringside.

* Devon defeated Kurt Angle in a TV Title match.

* Tara w/Jessie Goddarz defeated Mickie James.

* Kazarian comes out with presents. He then introduces Christopher Daniels. Daniels sits in the chair and Kazarian tells him he has a special guest: Santa Claus! He sits in the chair. Daniels and Kazarian says they for him a gift. Santa opens it and reveals zuma pants! James Storm interrupts and says they are making a mockery of Christmas. Daniels says James Storm should be on the naughty list since he is the reason AJ can’t go for the world title for a year. James Storm gets into the ring and knocks over the tree. Storm ends up super kicking Santa. Afterwards, Storm takes presents from Santa's bag and hands them out to fans.

* Matt Morgan & Joey Ryan defeated Kenny King & Rob Van Dam.

* Jeff Hardy defeated Austin Aries.

* Hulk Hogan was doing a promo when the Aces and 8s attacked. The lights went out and 1-3-13 aired. Bully Ray then made the save for Hogan.
The Christmas segment sounds so hilariously bad i'll have to catch it.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
The 1-3-13 bit sounds intriguing. If it turns out to be good, it might get me to watch TNA again.