*SPOILERS* TNA Impact Wrestling Tapings for 16/05/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
TNA Impact Wrestling TV Taping

1. Jay Bradley beat Christian York in a Bound for Glory qualifying match. Bradley won with the Boom Stick. Bradley also had "Win Ugly" on his trunks. He cut a small promo afterwards.

2. Velvet Sky vs. Gail Kim. Velvet Sky won via roll-up. Kim performed a post-match figure four on the ring post. ODB made the save.

Hulk Hogan asked Abyss to come out. Joseph Park came out instead. The crowd already knew the deal. Aces & Eights interrupted and had an argument with "Joseph Park." D-Lo Brown vs. Park was set up for later.

3. X Division Champion Kenny King defeated Chris Sabin and Petey Williams. The ref cam intact. Williams with some good offense. King won a good match with his finisher.

4. Hernandez beat Christopher Daniels. Hernandez won with a shoulder block.

5. Joseph Park defeated D-Lo Brown. Brown tried a backflip and missed. Impressive. Park bled and spit everywhere. He hit the Blackhole Slam for the win.

The Bully Ray and Sting contract signing for Slammiversary was held. Bully Ray cut a decent heel promo. Sting's entrance got a big reaction. The fans in Tupelo haven't seen live wrestling in a while so the older guys are a HUGE deal. Bully let loose a "screwed" Hogan's daughter over and got a good heel reaction. Sting told Bully he will bleed in Boston and he wants a No Holds Barred Match. Bully accepted under one condition: Sting will not challenge for the Heavyweight Title in TNA again if he loses. Sting accepted and beat down Bully
I'll give this a watch, this weeks was a decent episode so hopefully it continues into this one although none of the matches really appeal to me.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
The X-Division match and velvet's match is All i care about.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler