*SPOILERS* TNA Impact Wrestling Tapings for 11/25/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
TNA taped the Thanksgiving episode of Impact Wrestling tonight from Orlando. Here are full spoilers, airing November 25th:

* Wes Brisco beat Garrett Bischoff in a Gut Check match. Kurt Angle came out after the match and celebrated with Brisco.

* Joey Ryan comes out and announces Open Fight Night for all Gut Check winners. Ryan talks about how he and Matt Morgan can't be stopped. He calls out Chavo Guerrero for a match. Chavo defeated Ryan by DQ when Morgan came out and hit a chokeslam. Hernandez came out and they brawled.

* Sam Shaw comes out and talks about winning Gut Check. He calls out the first winner Alex Silva. Shaw defeats Silva with a diving leg drop.

* Backstage segment with ODB, Eric Young and Hulk Hogan. There's going to be a Turkey Challenge tonight and EY is in it.

* Christian York comes out and talks about Gut Check and his 16 years in wrestling. He challenges Jeff Hardy to a non-title match. Hardy defeated York in a great match. They celebrated after the match until Bobby Roode attacked and laid them both out. He taunted Hardy.

* Taeler Hendrix comes out and talks about Gut Check. She challenges Tara and loses in a non-title match.

* Eric Young beat Robbie E and Jesse Godderz in a three-way. Jesse had to put on a turkey suit after the match. Aces & 8s attacked Young after that, using a bat, hammer and chair while ODB was handcuffed. Agents all ran down and they took EY out on a stretcher.

* Daniels and Kazarian come out to cut a promo on Final Resolution and AJ Styles.

* AJ Styles beat Kazarian.

* Austin Aries come out and talks. He rips Hulk Hogan and Brooke Hogan. Brooke comes out and they have words about her being with Bully Ray. Hogan ends up coming down as does Bully Ray. Aries escapes the ring and laughs at everyone. Brooke runs away crying while Hogan and Ray stare at each other.
Fuck this horrible looking show filled with all these shitty gutcheck participants.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
The KO Battle Royal hasnt been all that bad so far, and the Angle/Bischoff vs A&8's was decent.

The idea is alright, it puts the Gut Check winners back in the spotlight for one night. TNA desperately needs some young blood that can take the ball and run with it, this gives them all some more tv time to show what they can do with it.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This show isn't looking much interesting. Honestly, the only thing I am looking forward to is the York/Hardy match. Oh, there's another one. Seeing "Who are you?" in the turkey suit will be funny.

Nice to see the Hardy/Roode feuding already going on. That's about it. All the gutcheck participants in this show, meh. But we shall see how they can work.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Gut Check just seems so random right now though. Having Gut Check guys call out other Gut Check guys? Why not call out the bigger names?

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Gut Check just seems so random right now though. Having Gut Check guys call out other Gut Check guys? Why not call out the bigger names?

Christian York comes out and talks about Gut Check and his 16 years in wrestling. He challenges Jeff Hardy to a non-title match.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
predicting a 0.5 rating, and yeah i'm not watching this.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah but he's the only one to do that. I was talking about all the guy check guys.

Taeler called out the KOs Champion. Two of the four Gut Check participants called out the top people they could.

Anyway, other than Hardy/York and Taeler Hendrix's body, the show was pretty bad, but those two things were pretty awesome.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Hang on I am confused why is Wes Brisco in a Gut Check match? I thought that he was already on the roster since he has frequently been in segments with Angle over the past couple of months.

Really interested in seeing Hardy vs. York, I am going to have to find that match and see what it is like. York is an example of what Gut Check should really have been, get someone that you are going to use often rather than getting someone that you are just going to chuck into OVW.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Hang on I am confused why is Wes Brisco in a Gut Check match? I thought that he was already on the roster since he has frequently been in segments with Angle over the past couple of months.

Really interested in seeing Hardy vs. York, I am going to have to find that match and see what it is like. York is an example of what Gut Check should really have been, get someone that you are going to use often rather than getting someone that you are just going to chuck into OVW.

Brisco was never on the roster, he was just a friend of Angle's that would be backstage some apparently. During the match they said Angle was the one that got him on Gut Check in the first place.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Well that is slightly random because he had been used quite a bit I just assumed he was already part of the roster. Makes it quite clear that he will be voted through Gut Check and will be given a contract.

Reaction score
Taeler? I *love* how she spells her name. It must make her so unique to misspell "Taylor". Maybe she could add a few more unnecessary vowels. TNA is the worst.