Impact *SPOILERS* Full TNA Impact Wrestling Tapings for December 19th - Final Resolution

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Final Resolution

-We open with a promo between Magnus and Jeff Hardy. Magnus questions Hardy's honor and references 10/10/10 when Hardy sold out. Magnus said he would sell out again.

-Bobby Roode defeated Kurt Angle in a Best 2 out of 3 Falls Match. Roode won the first fall with a Neckbreaker. Angle won the second fall with an Angle Slam. Roode won the final fall using the ropes for leverage.

-We got a promo in the ring involving Eric Young and Joseph Park. There are gifts in the ring with them. EY announces that next week, Abyss will face Bad Influence in a Monster's Ball Match. Joseph initially refuses but EY presents him a few presents: a chair, thumbtacks, barbed wire and finally Janice the board with nails in it. Park eventually accepts the match.

-ODB and Madison Rayne defeated Gail Kim and Lei'D Tapa. While Tapa was distracted with ODB, Rayne rolled up Gail Kim for the win.

-Jeff Hardy came out and cut a promo saying that he wouldn't repeat his mistakes of the past and that he is his own man. Dixie Carter interrupted and said that while the fans turned their backs on him following his problems, she stuck by him. She then stayed out by the ring for the main event.

-The Dixieland Match is a Steel Cage Match. The winner first must escape the cage. They then must go up by the stage where a Ladder sits. The World Title belt is hanging from a cable near the stage. The winner will be the one who climbs the ladder and grabs the belt.

-Magnus defeated Jeff Hardy to win the World Heavyweight Championship. There was interference by Dixie Carter, Ethan Carter III and Rockstar Spud. Jeff Hardy was about the climb the Ladder and grab the belt but Rockstar Spud came out and knocked the Ladder over. Magnus used the opportunity to climb the Ladder and win the belt.
Gonna have to watch this to see how this horrible Dixieland match plays out.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Rockstar Spud? That guy is teeny.

I'm guessing it's him and Hardy, and he'll make Jeff Hardy look like Batista standing next to him,

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Wasn't that bad of a show actually. 2/3 Falls match was pretty good. EC3 was fucking hilarious during the Feast or Fired reveals and CHAVO FIRED! Dixieland match actually wasn't that bad and the ladder bump Jeff took at the end looked bad, he hit head-first on the stage.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Oh noes!!!! What will I do without the weekly pandering to the crowd by referencing Eddie and using his move set?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh noes!!!! What will I do without the weekly pandering to the crowd by referencing Eddie and using his move set?

lol weekly? Once a month at best.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Well the Main Event was as bad as I thought it was going to be. Highlight of the night was Roode/Angle, even with Kurt being a shell of his former self, I could still watch those two wrestle every week.

Everything else was forgettable. A Gunner or Storm turn seems inevitable, can't tell which one yet though. Signs point to Storm, but Gunner just isn't over enough as a face to stand alone.

EC3 is trash, plain and simple and I don't want to see him wrestle Sting. And I personally can't wait until this Joseph Park angle is over. It's almost been drawn out as long as the Aces and Eights

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
EC3 is trash, plain and simple and I don't want to see him wrestle Sting.

Really? I don't want to see him wrestle Sting either but I'm loving this character. Bateman's fucking hilarious with it.

Also, I forgot that Gunner has the World Title case :lmao

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Bateman being funny isn't enought to warrant him feuding Sting. Funny isn't money, I say tis about Bad Influence as well.

Sure they make me chuckle every now and then, but that isn't going to make me watch their matches strictly because they make funny skits or cut funny promos.

Dixieland match looked overbooked and funny to watch in written form, watching it was actually boring. The worst this is when guys are taking hard bumps and noone cares. Indifference is the worst kind of heat.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Bateman being funny isn't enought to warrant him feuding Sting. Funny isn't money, I say tis about Bad Influence as well.

Sure they make me chuckle every now and then, but that isn't going to make me watch their matches strictly because they make funny skits or cut funny promos.

Dixieland match looked overbooked and funny to watch in written form, watching it was actually boring. The worst this is when guys are taking hard bumps and noone cares. Indifference is the worst kind of heat.

Yeah, but I'm not going to call him trash either when he's entertaining so far. He shouldn't be doing anything high-profile but he's been entertaining as hell since he debuted.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Either way people only give a damn cause he' s related to Eddie.
That could be said for Natlaya, Kidd by proxy, and a number of other people like Axle, Tamina, Dibiase Jr, DH smith, Charlotte Flair, Lacey Vin Erich, and so on

Chavo has skills. Yes Los Guerreros is hugely what he will be remembered for, but he could,be argued as the second best CW in wwe history behind Rey. He had a ecw title reign which saw him out draw the fuckers at TNA and Christian. He can go out right in the ring and has every bit the skill and usefulness of a Finlay or Regal on and off screen if you have the smarts to use him right

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler