*SPOILERS* FOR THIS WEEK'S WWE SMACKDOWN 11/23/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Miz TV opened the show with John Cena was the guest. Miz asked him about his knee and what's going on with AJ. AJ came out and then Dolph Ziggler interrupted. They played everything on the Titan Tron that happened on Raw. Vickie Guerrero came out to a ton of boos. Nothing really happened. They bickered back and forth before Cena got the last word.

1. Ryback defeated Darren Young in 2:00. Ryback won with Shellshocked. Titus O'Neil was on commentary. O'Neil entered the ring afterward and was Shellshocked.

2. R-Truth defeated Antonio Cesaro in a non-title match in 3:00. Truth won the match with his finisher.

Booker T announced Big Show vs. Sheamus for the World Hvt. Championship in a Chairs Match for the TLC pay-per-view. Surprise, surprise.

Big Show vs. Team Hell No in a handicap match was announced for later in the show. Kofi Kingston vs. Damien Sandow for the Intercontinental Title was also advertised.

3. Alberto Del Rio beat Sin Cara in 8:00. The crappy mood lighting returned. Boo. Del Rio won via submission with the Cross Arm Breaker.

4. Big Show defeated Team Hell No in 13:00 in a handicap match. Bryan tagged himself in and Kane left him there to fight for himself. Show won when Show chokeslammed Bryan. Kane came back in after the match and him and Bryan cleared Big Show from the ring. Sheamus and William Regal were watching the match from a press box in the crowd right behind us.

5. Kofi Kingston defeated Damien Sandow in 8:00. Kingston got the pin after Trouble in Paradise. Solid match. Wade Barrett was on commentary. He on the mic afterward and said the Intercontinental Title will be his.

It was announced that Michael Cole will have an exclusive interview with Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns on Monday's Raw.

6. Dolph Ziggler defeated Randy Orton in 11:00. Orton went for the RKO and Ziggler rolled him up for the three count. After the match, Ricardo and Del Rio ran in. Ricardo ate an RKO and Del Rio backed off. Ziggler went to the top of the ramp and Cena attacked him and put him in a STFU. Orton's music played as Smackdown concluded.

Dark Match

Booker T announced a title match.

1. Sheamus defeated Big Show via DQ in a World Hvt. Championship match in 4:00. Big Show attacked Sheamus with a chair for the DQ. After the match, Sheamus got the upper hand and attacked Big Show with a chair and hit him with a Brogue Kick to send the home happy.
Anyone get the impression that Young was fed to Ryback because of his horrible outing at the commentary booth last night? Don't get me wrong, Titus was horrible too but it was one of those situations where it was so bad that it was actually good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Re: *ONGOING LIVE SPOILERS* FOR THIS WEEK'S WWE SMACKDOWN 11/23/12

Big Show defeated Kane and Daniel Bryan in a Handicap Match C'MON

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Big Show defeated Kane and Daniel Bryan in a Handicap Match C'MON

Big Show hates tag teams, that's known.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I'm liking the idea of Barrett challenging for the IC belt. Also, why is Kane always looking weak whenever he's up against Big Show? It pisses me off, where the fuck is the Big Red Monster!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

Dolph going over Orton clean twice, NICE.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score

SD once again looks like crap.

Can't wait for Raw and to hear Cole's interview with Ambrose, Rollins & Reigns

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Was having your Tag Team champions lose to one guy in a handicap match really that necessary? They could have at least picked another team, one that doesn't consist of two former World champions.

Good to see Ziggler get another clean victory over Randy Orton. Hopefully they can build on that and make him look more like a main eventer.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
It says Kane left Bryan all on his own, how is that looking weak against Big Show?

Also, he is the world champ, can't have him looking feeble to mere tag teams. Rock beat the Dudleys if anyone remembers.

It says Kane left Bryan all on his own, how is that looking weak against Big Show?

Also, he is the world champ, can't have him looking feeble to mere tag teams. Rock beat the Dudleys if anyone remembers.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
ZIGGLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't watch the show other than MizTV, which sucked ass, so I decided to do something else with my time. Might watch the main event since I have it recorded still, but the rest is definitely skipable.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yeah I don't know why people have issues with Team Friendship losing to Show since it says that Kane left Bryan alone with him, so it ended up being a one on one match and the World champion won which makes sense.

Disappointed that Cesaro lost in only three minutes, I get that they want to build up this feud but it would be nice to give them a few more minutes.

Sandow vs. Kingston would have been really good but it seems like they really are going for Barrett back in the IC title scene yet again.