• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

*Spoilers* Early WWE SmackDown Taping Results For 8/27

Troy

Two different sets of spoilers here, differing amounts of detail but add them together and you get a good idea of the show.

pwinsider said:
Kane beat Rey Mysterio. Alberto Del Rio laid Rey out after the match.

Kofi Kingston beat Dolph Ziggler by count out so Dolph is still the IC champ.

CM Punk beat JTG.

Big Show beat Luke Gallows.

Jack Swagger beat MVP by DQ. The rules were that it was a technical match and MVP broke the rules.

Undertaker ended the show doing a promo saying Kane is in big trouble.

pwmania said:
* Alberto del Rio beat a local wrestler billed from Fresno. Rio has entrance pyro similar to Christian in the early 2000's.

* Kofi Kingston beat Dolph Ziggler via count out in an IC Title match

* CM Punk beat JTG

* The Big Show with Kelly Kelly beat Luke Gallows with Serena

* Kane beat Rey Mysterio in a Steel Cage Match, presumably for the World Heavyweight Title

* MVP and Jack Swagger had a "takedown" match

* The Undertaker returned, and Kane said that he would bury him for good, presumably leading to either a Casket Match or Buried Alive at Night of Champions.

Alberto Del Rio has a strong second week with a win and a beat down on Rey Mysterio.

JTG facing CM Punk in what would have to be his biggest match to date. He has been known to botch quite a few times so can he wrestle a clean match against Punk?

Cage match given away for free on television, not what I like seeing happen but it should mean the end of the feud. Rey has Alberto Del Rio now and Kane has Undertaker.

Not much info on the Undertaker promo so I guess I will have to watch it and find out what he says.