*SPOILER* WWE Sends out Cryptic Text Message before Raw.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Around 7:16, Eastern Time, I got a message from WWE Text Updates, a message that went out to every one subscribed to their text messages, that simple reads: "I have risen."

This is the conformation that Undertaker will return on tonight's Old School Raw. What do you think about this text? Should WWE have sent it?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
There's his logo on the WWE App too.

Franco

Reaction score
Taker is also the spotlighted Superstar on wwe.com.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah I got the text. I will say that it makes sense because Taker can help sell Mania and make raw segments highly watched the next couple weeks till April. Plus he is their longest tenured guy returning

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Conor O'Brian teased debuting tonight, but I think the text would've said "We" instead of "I" if it was referring to him.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Conor O'Brian teased debuting tonight, but I think the text would've said "We" instead of "I" if it was referring to him.

:lol:

WWE wouldn't of wasted their credit hyping that bum up.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Smart move to hype the return through the App to try to get more people tuning in tonight. Good to know that he is back for yet another WM match, it will be a weird day when WM comes around and he isn't on the card.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar

Who is Conor O'Brian?

Troy said:
Smart move to hype the return through the App to try to get more people tuning in tonight. Good to know that he is back for yet another WM match, it will be a weird day when WM comes around and he isn't on the card.

While I dislike Taker quite a bit, I do agree. I don't dislike him because he is a bad wrestler or anything, I don't like the guy because he's old, frail, and his gimmick has been boring and sleep inducing for a while now. That being said, the guy is undeniably a legend, one of the biggest in the industry and the day he decides to leave and the first WrestleMania that doesn't feature the deadman will be a surreal, bizzare one indeed.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
While I dislike Taker quite a bit, I do agree. I don't dislike him because he is a bad wrestler or anything, I don't like the guy because he's old, frail, and his gimmick has been boring and sleep inducing for a while now. That being said, the guy is undeniably a legend, one of the biggest in the industry and the day he decides to leave and the first WrestleMania that doesn't feature the deadman will be a surreal, bizzare one indeed.

It is going to be a massive hole to fill when he does go, he has appeared at close to 75% of all WM's which is just an astonishing number. This is where WWE really need to create some big stars to help fill the gap left by Undertaker. They need marquee matches to send it over 1 million buys each year, maybe we will see HHH having an annual WM match for the next few years.