*Spoiler* Hardcore Justice Main Event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Kurt Angle VS Sting for the World Title is the tentative the main event scheduled for Hardcore Justice

Not really looking forward to another match between the 2 or either of them holding the title.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Angle may just make that match worthwhile, so could have been worse.

Ben

Reaction score
As Bound For Glory gets closer and Sting still holds the title and is still feuding with Hogan, I really think there going to try to do Sting/Hogan for the title at that PPV. If Angle wins it here I guess that match happening and being for the title is prob dead which is a good thing. But really they need to put the belt on someone new that has never held it, been passed around to many of the same guys for far to long.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah i thought the same thing with Hogan and Sting at Bound For Glory, Hogan's been talking about getting back in the ring for a while now and isnt Bound For Glory supposed to be like the Wrestlemania of TNA? so that would make sense i guess, still not looking forward to it though.

I'd love for Styles, or Joe to eventually get back into the world title picture.