[SPOILER] Big name in Nashville for RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It looks like The Undertaker may be appearing on tonight's RAW. Below is a photo sent in by reader Justin, taken backstage at the Nashville Predators hockey game on Sunday night in Nashville, the site of tonight's WWE RAW.

e9186e4648739eb14114cd4fe4e01017._.png

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/

:hmm: Let the speculation begin.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Major Name to Return Tonight

Just been listening to WOR, The Undertaker is in Nashville, TN today and will be returning tonight.

It's expected he'll make an announcement that he will be at the Elimination Chamber. He's then expected to interfere in the result of Punk/Rock (perhaps Shield interefere but then the lights go out again and out comes Taker? IDK) which then sets up there match at Mania.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
RE: Major Name to Return Tonight

Can you merge this with the thread I made about with the picture of him in Nashville? @crayo

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

Senhor Perfect said:
Can you merge this with the thread I made about with the picture of him in Nashville? @crayo

Done.

Taker returning should get me fired up for the RTWM finally, seeing him in a fresh fued for the first time in years is pretty exciting.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Taker in Nashville for RAW?

smurf b lookin old

@"Senhor Perfect" :jeritroll:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Taker in Nashville for RAW?

:YES:! But it Undertaker come back tonight on Raw it would don't if that set up a Punk/Taker feud b/c then we know he would infeare in the match at EC PPV. But if he coming back tonight to help HHH by HHH asking him to vs. Brock L. at WM29 then it would make sense.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

R'Albin said:
Done.

Taker returning should get me fired up for the RTWM finally, seeing him in a fresh fued for the first time in years is pretty exciting.

Thanks Albin.
Yeah deth he does look pretty ancient in the pic.