• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Splash Remake (dang-it Disney...)

Solid Snake

Champion
channing-tatum-mermaid-splash-remake__oPt.jpg

"Disney is in early discussions with Brian Grazer and Ron Howard’s Imagine Entertainment about rebooting “Splash,” one of the production banner’s early classics. Channing Tatum and Jillian Bell are attached to star in the remake written by Maria Lewis-Ryan.

The original film follows a young man (played by Tom Hanks) who reunites with a mermaid (Daryl Hannah) who saved him from drowning as a boy. He falls in love with her, not knowing who/what she is. In this version, Tatum will actually play the mermaid who saves Bell as a girl only to reunite with her years later.

The 1984 romantic comedy marked the first major hit for Grazer and Howard, and essentially led to the launch of their Imagine Entertainment. Grazer and Howard will return to produce this reimagining along with Free Association’s Tatum, Reid Carolin, and Peter Kieran. Imagine’s Anna Culp will be the executive producer."

:harvey: :harvey: :harvey:

raw

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Weird. I remember seeing that movie many times when I was younger, but didn't care enough for it to want to see it remade.

Solid Snake

Champion
Weird. I remember seeing that movie many times when I was younger, but didn't care enough for it to want to see it remade.

I actually find that movies I enjoyed, even slightly.. I would not want to see remade. So many remakes are ruined because of modern fads and mainstream bleh. I didn't think this movie was a amazing but I enjoyed it.