Spider-Man 2 (2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Third act of the game is ridiculously over the top. I have no clue how they will be able to top this in the next game.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
One thing I'm not happy with

They killed off a bunch of villains as Kraven hunted them, including my all time favourite Scorpion :cry

Those are characters we won't see again in SM3 and it's a damn shame.

Edit : some players went out of bounds and found some cut content indicating that Kraven also killed Rhino

View attachment 75766
I mean it makes sense that he would do that and establishes him as a huge threat so it’s not a big deal

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Damn this mission in the game had me tearing up. Wasn’t expecting that at all. So beautiful and sad at the same time

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I mean it makes sense that he would do that and establishes him as a huge threat so it’s not a big deal
I'm not saying it doesn't make sense, I'm saying, I don't like it.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Just 100%-ed this bad boy.

Great game overall, just felt a little rushed and quite shorter than the first one. They got rid of the repetitive stuff which is great, just wish they had replaced it with more new things.

8.5/10

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I thought the game was pretty awesome of course. On a technical level it’s a masterpiece. Absolutely beautiful graphics and almost no load time at all. The story was good but not amazing. There’s def some great moments but the pacing is a little off and it gets kind of ham fisted at parts. I liked the story more in the first game. That being said, it does do a lot of things right and there’s still plenty of emotional beats that will leave you with the feels. The side missions are also pretty great and help expand the characters. Definitely excited for a third game if/when they choose to make it.

Reactions: Butters

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
IMG_9051.jpeg

I just uninstalled the game, I'll probably come back to it when all the DLCs are out.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Just finished the main story. Loved the story but the boss fights were a tad long.

Overall, I enjoyed the first game more but this added Venom which was awesome and teased both Green Goblin and Carnage for the next game.