• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (2022)

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Here are some adorable character posters. I love the Tails one especially! :cozy

53KY9si.jpg

wIHCalz.jpg

O7uUVZE.jpg

Marty McFourth

Love how they've got more faithful to the games since the initial reveal. I'm really glad they put the effort in to listen to fans. Super cool of them to do that.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Love how they've got more faithful to the games since the initial reveal. I'm really glad they put the effort in to listen to fans. Super cool of them to do that.
I was not particularly interested in the first movie but when I saw how they changed the character's design after listening to the fans, I decided to buy the blu ray as a way to support them. I wish more studios did that.

Marty McFourth

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is outstripping the three-day opening results of its 2020 original movie — which, keep in mind, was over a holiday weekend — with $71M. For Jim Carrey, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is his biggest domestic opener on a three-day basis, beating the $68M start of Bruce Almighty in 2003.