Songs that would make great wrestling entrance songs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score

Kinda gives me Battlescars vibes (the song the B-Team used) which I think is one of the best theme songs WWE have had in a while.

Reactions: Steph and Chris

DammitC

Reaction score
I always felt like We Are Broken would be a great wrestling theme:

I can picture some big favorite making his grand return (after being gone for months due to a betrayal from his former friend) using this as a new theme.

His foe cuts a promo, but then gets interrupted by this new theme and the whole arena quickly darkens. Everyone is wondering what's with the new music, and who'll be coming out to Hayley Williams's vocals. The first 50 seconds of the song just plays without anybody coming out. However, the arena gradually begins to brighten up the closer we reach the chorus.

It isn't until the dramatically loud "Yeaaaah" at the 53-second mark (0:53) when the returning fan favorite FINALLY walks out to the bright lights just in time for the dramatic chorus. The whole arena erupts to a loud pop, and the heelish foe is absolutely shocked to see his former best friend make his return.

After a fairly lengthy staredown, the returning fan favorite runs down the entrance ramp to enter the ring to kick his foe's ass after the "we're at war, we live like this" line (at 1:40). The new music stops playing once both men brawl in the ring.

I'd have this fan favorite use 2 shortened versions of this theme song on weekly TV. One short version would be cutting to "I am outside" at the 15-second mark (entrances for weekly TV matches or for advertised, big segments) and the other short version would be cutting to "Yeaaaah" at the 53-second mark (entrances for INTERRUPTING promos or matches of other wrestlers).

I'd save the FULL VERSION of this entrance theme for big ppvs. Hell, just imagine playing this entrance music at a Wrestlemania event, or even a Wrestle Kingdom event :trips8

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Definitely would make great video package material I must say, DC.

I heard this track today which is incredibly hard, and with the lyrics and style of music, I thought it would fit "The Murderhawk Monster" Lance Archer perfectly.