Some news: Kong to WWE? Cole learning the ropes and some other stuff.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Awesome Kong just tweeted the following: "My dreams just came true today. I got my dream job. Yes, THAT one."

source: Nerdy fans that monitor twitter.

Awesome Kong [Kia Stevens,] was arrested in Florida Wednesday night in Florida on charges of driving with a license that was either canceled, suspended, or revoked she was released on $1,000 bond.

Source: Wrestling Observer

Michael Cole has been learning to take bumps more recently in preparation for his upcoming guest referee roles at RAW live events. There are still plans for Cole to wrestle a match before too long as Vince McMahon still looks at Cole as one of WWE's top heels.

Source: F4W

Prior to the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view, WWE's creative department were reportedly told to develop a new idea for a 'gimmicked' cage. Company officials feel the Hell in a Cell Match has run its course and a new type of cage match is needed to draw increased revenue for pay-per-view events.

Source: WO

And finally...

actually a bad paraphrase because I'm too lazy to track it down said:
Alex Riley was arrested for a DWI somewhere not terribly long ago. Seriously.

Awesome about Kong. I might actually watch some women wrestle for the first time since Kong held the KO tag titles. And maybe they should have A Ri, who is totally living the college gimmick, be her personal driver.

But discuss. Nothing seemed important enough to start multiple threads.

nation

Reaction score
Some potentially epic feuds await Kong with Natalya, Melina and Beth.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Kong should be interesting. I wonder if they think a female Goldberg is the way to take the women's division to at least somewhat legitimacy. I'd give them credit for trying anything though.

Vince thinks having the announcer be one of the top heels in the company isn't a problem? Okay. Him wrestling can't be good either way though.

Maybe HIAC wouldn't be oversaturated if it didn't have a set date every year...

Doomsday

Reaction score
I'd rather see Daffney on WWE, but that will never happen.

Some potentially epic feuds await Kong with Natalya, Melina and Beth.
Forgetting Lay-Cool?
I can't wait to see her squash everyone for the first 2 months of her contract.

Highwave

Reaction score
I cant wait to see the beth phoenix slam kong.Reminds me of the BodySlam Challenge Yokozuna vs Luger.

Axis

Reaction score
WAR GAMES MOTHERFUCKER