So the WM 37 Card is as follows?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
Seth Rollins vs Cesaro

Sasha Banks vs Bianca Belair

Priest & Bunny vs Miz & Morrison

Shane vs Braun Strowman

Randy Orton vs The Fiend

Auska vs Charlotte Flair

Matt Riddle vs AJ or Goldberg

Edge vs Bryan vs Reigns

Hurt Business vs New Day

Big E vs Apollo (Ladder)

Bobby Lashley vs Drew Mcintyre

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Riddle vs Goldberg/AJ is the only one I can't see happening from that list

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I wasn't too sure either but I readca bunch of articles 2 days ago about it being in talks.

I don't know where else AJ would fit
Seems to be alot of fanfare around Triple H vs AJ but it maybe too late to build to it. AJ vs Riddle for the United States title is a great match for Mania tbf. Sheamus vs AJ would also be very good.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
That card seems accurate.

I’m looking forward to this mania, especially the obvious triple threat match. Hell, I’m even looking for Drew and Lashley because I’m sure it’ll be brutual and hard hitting.

I can see AJ vs Riddle though, maybe a ladder match or something? Only because wtf else is AJ gonna do that would matter? Let those 2 do some awesome spots and put on a show.

Reactions: FlandyOrton

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
Seems to be alot of fanfare around Triple H vs AJ but it maybe too late to build to it. AJ vs Riddle for the United States title is a great match for Mania tbf. Sheamus vs AJ would also be very good.
I seen all that stuff about HHH/AJ too but they haven't really hinted at anything on TV yet have they?

I would love to see Riddle & AJ

...I'm still wondering if Brock is just going to show up & surprise F5 somebody to set up a match.

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
I can see AJ vs Riddle though, maybe a ladder match or something? Only because wtf else is AJ gonna do that would matter? Let those 2 do some awesome spots and put on a show.
Well that's what I mean, it's random but who else are they going to have AJ face that's interesting in the least bit? They'll probably just throw a bunch of guys in a ladder match.

I don't know why Vince doesn't just put MITB back at WrestleMania... especially since Taker is gone now. I find it made MITB way more special

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Well that's what I mean, it's random but who else are they going to have AJ face that's interesting in the least bit? They'll probably just throw a bunch of guys in a ladder match.

I don't know why Vince doesn't just put MITB back at WrestleMania... especially since Taker is gone now. I find it made MITB way more special
Agreed. He should just book one and make it more special like it use to feel. They did a HIAC at mania with triple h and taker, so they will make exceptions to the themed PPV’s of the situation calls for it, and given the talent pool they have, it makes sense to have one this year.

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
Agreed. He should just book one and make it more special like it use to feel. They did a HIAC at mania with triple h and taker, so they will make exceptions to the themed PPV’s of the situation calls for it, and given the talent pool they have, it makes sense to have one this year.
Oh I think they should cancel MITB as a ppv all together & just build it as a special match they have every year at Mania like they use to do... when it started it was really cool but it's declined ever since they started that ppv.

There's too many ppvs anyway

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I seen all that stuff about HHH/AJ too but they haven't really hinted at anything on TV yet have they?

I would love to see Riddle & AJ

...I'm still wondering if Brock is just going to show up & surprise F5 somebody to set up a match.
AJ vs Riddle would suffice as a solid wrestle mania midcard match. Maybe AJ vs Riddle vs Sheamus

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I admittedly was against the EDGE match being a triple threat a few weeks back (around chamber time) but the past few smackdowns have really swayed my opinion to the opposite side. Especially the line from EDGE "You're better than this, but you're not better than me" is what cemented that idea of a three-way. And a personal change I would like to see is the return of the WHC, the title EDGE was not beaten for.