• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Main Event Tonight

Crayo

The Boss
It was announced during Raw last night that this week's edition of WWE Smackdown will be headlined by Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

This week's Smackdown will be the final WWE TV show of 2011.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/247133-main-event-announced-for-this-weeks-wwe-smackdown

Finally, not a tag-team main event. Are WWE learning?

Anyway, Barret needs this win I think.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
No, Teddy Long will come out saying "Holla, Holla, Holla, Tonight's Main Event.... Will be Wade Barret and The Worlds Strongest Man, Mark Henry Vs. Randy Orton and The World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan! Holla!" [Teddy Longs Voice]

Crayo

The Boss
CM Punk said:
No, Teddy Long will come out saying "Holla, Holla, Holla, Tonight's Main Event.... Will be Wade Barret and The Worlds Strongest Man, Mark Henry Vs. Randy Orton and The World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan! Holla!" [Teddy Longs Voice]

Lmao, no idea how much I despise him :mad:.