Sly Cooper Movie - Official Teaser Trailer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Played every Sly game and can say it's one of if not my all time favorite series hahah. So many memories with it. But I'd much rather have a Sly 5 on next gen than a movie in 2 years, but I guess I'll settle for the movie.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Played every Sly game and can say it's one of if not my all time favorite series hahah. So many memories with it. But I'd much rather have a Sly 5 on next gen than a movie in 2 years, but I guess I'll settle for the movie.
Sly 5 is probably in development as we speak. They are gonna bank on this movie by releasing a video game a month after it comes out. Think all of the old school Sly fans seeing the movie and loving it and all of the new Sly fans (Includes the kids & shit) getting into it and begging their mom for the game. PERFECT MARKETING. SLY 5 WILL FUCKING HAPPEN.

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Sly 5 is probably in development as we speak. They are gonna bank on this movie by releasing a video game a month after it comes out. Think all of the old school Sly fans seeing the movie and loving it and all of the new Sly fans (Includes the kids & shit) getting into it and begging their mom for the game. PERFECT MARKETING. SLY 5 WILL FUCKING HAPPEN.
That'd be ballin, I'd be down for that.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
That'd be ballin, I'd be down for that.
I need a Sly game for my PS4. They better make it happen.... wait.... It's probably going to be a game based on the movie...... and movie games usually don't do well but it's SLY MOTHERFUCKING COOPER. I love every single one of the games so yeah, I await.

Reactions: DK JAMES