Sigrid Skógr and Reina Vega v. The Matriarchy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ODg6Znk.jpg

Tag Team Rankings Match
Lethal Lottery Qualifier

Sigrid Skógr and Reina Vega v. The Matriarchy

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The Bar Fly

Zombies Bar, San Antonio, Texas
12:00 AM

Entering Zombies, a bar in San Antonio, a few nights prior to AMA’s Under Attack. The bar is filled with all sorts of punks and metalheads of various styles, some more eccentric and extreme than others. A dense haze fills the air from two old smoke machines set up by the stage releasing their contents at random intervals. On the stage is an unknown local thrash band, aggressively stroking guitar strings, pounding on a drum set and screeching a high velocity into a microphone. The crowd of alternative miscreants smash into each other at various intervals causing a small sized mosh pit.

We approach the bar a stocky woman dressed top to bottom in black leather immediately sticks out, waving her arms in the air and talking much louder than anyone one else having drinks there. She’s standing taller than average with wide muscular shoulders supporting a black leather vest, exposing her tattoo ravaged toned and large biceps. A black cotton sleeveless top is tucked into black leather pants wrapped around spiked black platform shoes. She takes a shot of tequila and slams the glass back on the wood bar, letting out a wolf-like howl immediately afterwards. She finally notices the camera and runs a quick hand in an attempt to fix her almost military style long on top blonde hair over an undercut. Sigrid looks genuinely thrilled and swivels on her stool180 degrees and looks right into the camera, as if knowing that she would now be introducing herself to the audience at home.

“Yes my dudes, you finally made it! I’ve been pumped to finally address my upcoming debut at Under Attack! Holy shit dude! Oops, sorry, the atmosphere here just turns you animalistic you know? What I’m saying is I’m super excited to be having my debut match this week, in San Antonio Texas! Can you guys believe that shit?”

She turns to the bar crowd who drunkenly yell and cheer along with her as they all take swigs of their preferred beverages in unison. She’s also immediately forgotten she was trying not to curse and is already wrapped up in the moment.

”Hell ya! Going to get me some tag team action, and no not like that your dirty pervs! Men I tell ya, always thinking with the wrong head…But I get the honor of tagging with someone who’s not only undefeated, but one seriously bad ass bitch in Reina Vega! La Hija Del Lobo looks like a boss and I bet she’s also a total babe under that mask. It’s a match made in heaven, or in hell, whichever suits your fancy."

The War Maiden purses her left upper lip for a cheeky half grin portraying immense levels of confidence.

“We’re going to be clashing fists with The Matriarchy, which if I’m being honest that’s going to be one hell of a fight. Killer Kandy is a big, tough and nasty scrapper just like me and I respect the hell out of her. I won’t be taking her lightly even if I look forward to trading some punches and tasting some blood! Then we got Misandry who’s imposing as shit! Oops, sorry! But seriously she is! She’s a monster and that’s the kind of bitch that can turn the tides in a scrap with one move! On top of all that, this is going to be my first ever professional match in America. No pressure right?”

She laughs loudly only to hide a bit of well placed nervousness. The crowd around the bar was already back to doing what they were doing prior and the band on the stage continued to roar.

“With all that said, America and Texas are about to find out exactly what Sigrid The War Maiden is all about. You’re going to see a fight, you’re going to see some ass kicking and you're going to go home happy and ready to start some ruckus of your own! Because if there’s one thing I don’t do is back away from a fight and…”

Sigrid is interrupted by an older gentleman who grabs her by the arm and attempts to pull her closer.

“ Hey baby let me buy you a drink”

The inebriated macho punk is clearly in over his head but doesn’t seem to release his grip around her arm. Sigrid smiles and seems amused.

“ You should probably let go of my arm and walk away now, man”

The hustle and bustle of the bar continues as she is staring the man directly in the eyes with a large smile on her face.

“ Come on baby, just one drink, come here let me talk to you”

Sigrid calmly stands up and seductively grabs the man by the jacket. This lasts no more than a split second as she frees her other hand from the now distracted stooge, places it on the other side of his jacket and drives her forehead into the bridge of his nose, shattering it on impact. Blood splatters onto her own jacket as the poor sap crumples to the floor and grabs his face as the bar turns to complete silence. A few seconds pass as the patrons all look at each other and Sigrid. Then out of nowhere they all break into a loud cheer and begin partying anew. A security guard fetches the man and brings him to the back. They then begin to cheer:

SIGRID! SIGRID! SIGRID!

She climbs the bar and raises a fist in the air and stage dives into the crowd who catch her not so gracefully. She lays down on her back and does devil horns with both her arms sticking her tongue out at the camera.

“ Well, see you guys in a few days, I gotta go, my people need me! WOOOOOOOO!”

The crowd carries her off towards the stage where the band continues to play. The scene ends with observing a wild mosh pit with none other than Sigrid at the center, crashing into people and laughing gleefully.

-fin

PlasticSereneChafer-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
wolf-fox.gif

A glowing ember illuminates a pitch black screen. Soft footsteps are heard, faint in the distance and increasing in volume as they get closer. "Victory. Joy. Happiness." The glowed ember begins to fade, and a spotlight is cast over Vega, and she narrows her eyes into a fixed stare and she stops. Straight as an arrow with immaculate posture. "Passion. Energy. Hope." Her gaze stays straight, almost piercing through the lens. "Chase Speed me dio una batalla valiente. Le presento mis respetos como competidor. Demostré que era el mejor luchador." [Chase Speed gave me a valiant battle. I pay my respects to him as a competitor. I proved that I was the better wrestler.] Vega now relaxes her eyes, and her skin relaxes, a near smile etched across her face. "Tonight...I win once more."

boruto-victor.gif

A hooded figure emerges into the spotlight, adorned with green jewel patterns and a wolf insignia across the robe. "The great lucha warrior, Reina Vega, has been unleashed on the world of AMA. Chase Speed was her first step on the ultimate journey to prove that she is the best. Tonight, Reina extends the virtue of friendship and collegiality to team with Sigrid Skógr. A woman from a similar mould. Who has faced a similar journey. A woman who rallies her cries of the people into the pursuit of glory. Yet she remains humble." Vega repositions herself, allowing her posture to become more menacing. "The wolf is a fearsome creature on its own, but when in a pack, the wolf is nature's most dangerous beast. Reina Vega and Sigrid Skógr are the very fabric of a pack. United on a common goal. United with passion. United with drive. United in their quest for glory." Vega then steps further into her light, her emerald hair glistening in the beams. "Matriarchy beware of the pack. Beware of the predators. Beware of the wolf." Vega then tussles her hair and adjusts her eye mask. She stares deep down the camera and has one last thing to say, "Sigrid...Me gustan los tambores. Vamos a rodar" [I like the drums. Let's roll]