• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shoutbox

Travis40

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was any thought of bringing back the shoutbox. I know it wasn't the most active thing, but I enjoyed it, and would love to see it again. Just throwing it out there.

Reaction score
shoutbox usually eats up the reload feature of the server. I'm not sure, but I think that if the shoutbox is as "light version" as possible; then it would be a negative feature for the forum.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
The last time I attempted to put a shoutbox on the forum (last week) it did not install correctly. I then tried to do it again and the forum wouldn't load and we just got database errors for about 20 minutes. I liked the shoutbox, but it wasn't real active anyway like you said. I think the cons out weigh the pros for having a shoutbox.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Or we could put it to a vote? There are some of us who'd like it back. It's not like it was NEVER used. Everytime I come online someone's been on it within a few hours.

Kaedon

Reaction score
i get that brother but there has to be a way to do it. And if there are enough people who want it to return, you'd be semi motivated to do it.