• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should Rhodes be on RAW more often?

Crayo

The Boss
He's hardly ever there. When Big Show, Henry and Sheamus are there every single week. Why not have the most interesting thing on SmackDown there? He's the IC champion...

Persnoally I'd rather watch a great promo from Rhodes followed up by a winning match than Sheamus squash Jinder for the 4 thousandth time.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
He should be getting as much exposure to the casuals as possible so for me he should be on Raw more often plus imagine how good the IC belt would look if he got into some kind of semi ME on the main show.

Sage.

Champion
seabs said:
He should be getting as much exposure to the casuals as possible so for me he should be on Raw more often plus imagine how good the IC belt would look if he got into some kind of semi ME on the main show.

Yup I agree.

Although I despise the "Supershow" concept, as long as their is one, they should use it properly. Rhodes is like Miz, as soon as he touches a mic he gets heat. He's also a great great wrestler, so why not give him more time?

But at least we get to see Big Show slap people in the chest... :facepalm:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
No, he still he's not on that level yet where he should be on RAW every week + too many storylines on it.

Crayo

The Boss
CM Punk said:
No, he still he's not on that level yet where he should be on RAW every week + too many storylines on it.

But Sheamus and Big Slow are? You not seen Rhodes recently? The guy is epic.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Crayo said:
But Sheamus and Big Slow are? You not seen Rhodes recently? The guy is epic.

Obviously, I'm the one who chose him number one on my top 5 list.
But Sheamus and Big Show are bigger stars than Rhodes.

Crayo

The Boss
Unfortunately you're right. But both are getting out-performed by Rhodes by a massive amount.

Shame, if only he'd of worked out with HHH like Sheamus does, he'd be the 20 time WWE Champion by now.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
CM Punk said:
Obviously, I'm the one who chose him number one on my top 5 list.
But Sheamus and Big Show are bigger stars than Rhodes.

If they gave Rhodes more exposure instead of Show wouldn't that make him a bigger star though? It seems that the WWE are taking 1 step forward and 2 back with that logic.

Crayo

The Boss
The crowd already care more about Rhodes than Slow. Slow gets a pop when he raises his hand for WMD, that's it. Rhodes gets heat as soon as he touches a mic. Sheamus is pretty over though.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
seabs said:
If they gave Rhodes more exposure instead of Show wouldn't that make him a bigger star though? It seems that the WWE are taking 1 step forward and 2 back with that logic.

Well Big Show is involved in the main storyline in SD!?