AMA Shinzo Omega (c) v. Liberty Olivera Lawrenson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Grand Championship
Submission Match

Shinzo Omega (c) v. Liberty Olivera Lawrenson

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, August 30th, 2023.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Liberty looks at the camera and takes a deep breath before exhaling. She takes a second deep breath, and holds it longer than the first almost like she is trying to center herself before breathing out again. Still with her eyes locked on at the camera she begins to speak.

Liberty Olivera Lawrenson
"This is my time. This is my time. This is my time. And my time involves me winning the Grand Championship. This is my time. This is my time. This is my time. And my time involve me lifting the Grand Championship above my head in when the smoke has settled. This is my time. This is my time. This is my time. I am the great women in professional wrestling and this - this is my time!"​

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Shinzo Omega leans against a concrete wall in a dimly lit unfinished room in the arena, his ribs are heavily taped and he appears to be struggling to breathe at times, wincing in between inhales and exhales.

‘’ You know, looking at the shape I am in tonight, you would think Huntington Beach would be more of a vacation for yours truly. I could use it if I’m being honest.’’

Shinzo grabs the right side of his torso and mutters to himself some choice swears.

“ Norman, you may have chosen the easy path joining those scumbags over at…what are you guys calling yourselves now? Bloodsport? It’s cute. So you may have made that very poor decision but I will give you the respect you so dearly crave. At Under Attack we had one of the most brutal and savage Last Man Standing matches the wrestling world has ever seen. I’m not ashamed to admit there were times in that match where this title run was over before it really got going. Norman proved to be a tough son of a bitch and we now know that he can hang on the big stage with Shinzo Omega.”

Shinzo’s harsh features soften momentarily for a sadistic smile.

“However, a piece of advice? If you are going to try to send me to hell by slamming me through a fiery table, next time, don’t slip!”

Shinzo leans off the wall and looks dead center of the camera now, ignoring his wounds altogether to focus on his message.

“ I don’t know what's next for Bloodsport or Norman but I can tell you that they are now fully in the rear view mirror. I’ve managed to survive being Under Attack in Texas with my AMA title and I will continue to carry this company on my back this month in California.”

“ The woman who has the unfortunate faith of facing The End himself is none other than Lucky Liberty. Olivia has been rather braggadocious about her abilities and insists that even though she has spent a majority of her time here in AMA trying to manipulate management into giving her what she wants instead of destroying top competitors to earn her shot. And while I do agree with her that she won this particular opportunity fair and square…Liberty is about to find out what happens to every single person on this roster who are arrogant and delusional enough to believe this belt is owed to them.”

Shinzo holds up the AMA Grand Championship belt for the camera to see clearly.

" There has been a lot of turmoil and drama since the moment this promotion got off the ground. A lot of men and woman fought hard to put on some of the craziest shows the wrestling world has seen. A lot of those folks I didn't see eye to eye with and we went to war against each other. But we all had the same goal in mind. Whether for good or for bad and everything in between. We all showed up for the honor of holding up this championship and being able to claim that WE are the best in the world. The litmus test of greatness."

“ I hope that Liberty is ready for the nastiest fight of her life because I am that litmus test. I have bled for this title. I have gone to hell and back for this title. I took down empires and watched new ones rise for this title. No one has been able to keep me down. A submission match will just prove my point."

"You think you have what it takes to submit me Liberty? You need to think about that question long and hard before you step into the ring with me at Huntington Beach. This is The End of the line for you if you even make one single mistake. I just showed the entire planet at Under Attack that all I need is one moment to send even the biggest monsters back to hell. What makes you any different or special?"

Shinzo places the title on his left shoulder, takes a long deep breath and once again sadistically grins.

“ Liberty, I usually take pleasure out of shaking up the patriarchy. At Battle at the Beach, I’m gonna put your old wannabe matriarch ass to sleep. That’s how your story Ends"

Shinzo puts his hands in front of the camera lens and walks off confidently.