Shaq: Great personality or great player?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
A.F.L Discussion

Hey Everyone this is a thread about the greatest game in the world what are your thoughts on Aussie Rules. The season begins in 8 nights and I can't wait I am going to the first game Melbourne vs St.Kilda come on the demons. for those of you who dont know much about the game it is a popluar sport here in australia and here are the teams.
Adelaide Crows
Brisbane Lions
Carlton Blues
Collingwood Magpies
Essendon Bombers
Freemantle Dockers
Geelong Cats
Hawthorn Hawks
North Melbourne Kangaroos
Melbourne Demons
Port Adelaide Power
Richmond Tigers
St. Kilda Saints
Sydney Swans
West Coast Eagles
Western Bulldogs.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So I heard this a few days ago get brought up on the Dan Patrick show on if will Shaq be remembered for being a great player or be defined by his great personality. Which one will you think will be his legacy?

It's pretty tough but the thing that kept media from talking about how he just need to hang it up for the past like 3-4 years was the fact that he was still one of the funniest guys in not only the NBA but sports period. So I think in the big picture of things his personality will be what he gets remembered for the most because it's what made him marketable and didn't mind him still being around even after he was way past his prime.