Selena & Yolanda: Secrets Between Them

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

This means so much to me. I think I saw an Interview with her in Prison in 1998 but my my she is doing Interviews again because she is up for Parole in March of 2025. I want her to rot in Prison till her final breath after she killed Selena but at the same time I'm like what kind of hurt could she do right now? If she gets out let me tell you if she does they will need the highest amount of Security because I have no doubt their will be people there wanting to harm her. The Doc comes out February 17th and 18th and Peacock will have the Episodes uploaded a day after they air which I'll be able to find them pretty easy then.​

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
She better not be getting paid for this.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
She better not be getting paid for this.

I just finished Part 1 which is nearly 2 Hours and I'm for sure thinking Yolanda got paid money for this to get some money together for herself with her possibly coming out in a Year. Honestly I've heard the majority of the stuff in this one but I never heard from Yolanda's family especially her Nieces and Nephew who have tons of Paperwork on this Case. Deezy is that is I think what happened

I think Selena, her Sister, and her Father found about the stealing of money from Selena's business. They said Yolanda had a Resignation Letter which was shown that she was going to Quit vs Being fired but of course she would want to Resign to make it look better for her future job which looked like she was going back to Nursing. You don't think the moment doesn't arrive or come to pass of your job history and question of what went wrong with that doesn't come up? Apparently Yolanda had resigned from the Fan Club and was apart of Selena's businesses so people think in her family no way could she had taken money. I would ask her Niece who is around my Mom's age then were you stealing because you were working at a Business for Selena someoen was taking money.

Also if Yolanda had the intention of moving on with her life why keep important paperwork from Selena's businesses? She wanted to keep the friendship with Selena while also not being put into Jail which Selena was keeping from happening because her Sister and Father wanted just that. I do think that anger took over and I know that head space to get there. I once threw a Cermanic Figure at my Brother in anger when were kids and at this moment when I was 12 or 13 I knew I had to control that anger. Anger is one thing though you had a Gun with the intent to use it because you were afraid of what Selena's Father do you and he's no Angel let me tell you. Yes Yolanda you can feel that way but Selena was the only one there and she wouldn't of done anything to you. It's pretty crazy Selena had enough energy to run away from Yolanda around the Days Inn and make to the Office before passing out saying Yolanda had shot her and what Room.

Part 2 feels like I'm going to hear welp Selena had secrets like cheating on her Husband among other things coming out of Yolanda's Mouth but bare bones of it you shot your best friend because you lost a family member and the World was ending for you.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I just finished Part 1 which is nearly 2 Hours and I'm for sure thinking Yolanda got paid money for this to get some money together for herself with her possibly coming out in a Year. Honestly I've heard the majority of the stuff in this one but I never heard from Yolanda's family especially her Nieces and Nephew who have tons of Paperwork on this Case. Deezy is that is I think what happened

I think Selena, her Sister, and her Father found about the stealing of money from Selena's business. They said Yolanda had a Resignation Letter which was shown that she was going to Quit vs Being fired but of course she would want to Resign to make it look better for her future job which looked like she was going back to Nursing. You don't think the moment doesn't arrive or come to pass of your job history and question of what went wrong with that doesn't come up? Apparently Yolanda had resigned from the Fan Club and was apart of Selena's businesses so people think in her family no way could she had taken money. I would ask her Niece who is around my Mom's age then were you stealing because you were working at a Business for Selena someoen was taking money.

Also if Yolanda had the intention of moving on with her life why keep important paperwork from Selena's businesses? She wanted to keep the friendship with Selena while also not being put into Jail which Selena was keeping from happening because her Sister and Father wanted just that. I do think that anger took over and I know that head space to get there. I once threw a Cermanic Figure at my Brother in anger when were kids and at this moment when I was 12 or 13 I knew I had to control that anger. Anger is one thing though you had a Gun with the intent to use it because you were afraid of what Selena's Father do you and he's no Angel let me tell you. Yes Yolanda you can feel that way but Selena was the only one there and she wouldn't of done anything to you. It's pretty crazy Selena had enough energy to run away from Yolanda around the Days Inn and make to the Office before passing out saying Yolanda had shot her and what Room.

Part 2 feels like I'm going to hear welp Selena had secrets like cheating on her Husband among other things coming out of Yolanda's Mouth but bare bones of it you shot your best friend because you lost a family member and the World was ending for you.
Major info dump......but ifwe can't forgive Enzo or Velvetreem Dream.........fuck her.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Major info dump......but ifwe can't forgive Enzo or Velvetreem Dream.........fuck her.

Sorry hehe.

I had to give my thoughts on Part 1. I watched Part 2 early this Morning and it did have some interesting info I didn't know about. Apparently Selena was in a Relationship with a big time Doctor and he did an Interview admitting their Affair and wanting to be together. Yolanda was the only one who knew about it and Yolanda's family had a little love momento Selena was given from the Doc. I don't know why she would keep that for so long but who knows maybe to use against Selena in the future. Also Yolanda was roughed up on a Business Trip with Selena days prior to the Murder. Some random ass Driver for the Doctor admitted in a Letter when Yolanda was in Jail of the Doctor hiring guys to rough her up with the intent of Yolanda staying away from Selena.

I think the thing that I went welp explain this Yolanda and it was the info of Yolanda first buying the Gun she shot Selena with, and then she took it back and they repurchased the Gun once again. If you had the intent of protecting yourself from this Doctor or Selena's Father why take it back and buy it again outside of you wanting to use it Selena if you didn't like what you were hearing? She seems remorseful for the Murder but I don't know how you can let her out unless they play up oh she's old and can't hurt anybody stuff in Court. Yolanda's family I'm worrying about them more between all the files they have and them speaking out to this degree it won't be a happy life if Yolanda is allowed home next Year and is living with one of them.