Scott Stapp is crazy as f--k!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Creed Frontman Scott Stapp is crazy as shit, no idea what happened to the guy but clearly money/fame went to his head in a bad way.. over that past couple months he's had to be checked into a mental institution for evaluation, he's been caught on the side of the road wasted as shit, he's taken videos claiming he's broke & homeless and now in a leaked 911 call his wife and sister in law made a panic call after Stapp stated he was an undercover CIA agent tasked with the duty of killing Barack Obama.. I mean clearly this guy has hit rock bottom, not to say he wasn't crazy prior to this year's incidents but this is just whacky now.

797b5fd51fa39c24984a745c4dc08848.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...hreatened-kill-obama-family-article-1.2042891

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't buy it, crazy people actually make GOOD music.

This guy is just a blueberry. :pipebomb:

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't buy it, crazy people actually make GOOD music.

This guy is just a blueberry. :pipebomb:

Lol, this is true and not true, not all crazy people make good music.. my buddy went crazy and tried to revolutionize they keytar AKA the keyboard/guitar hybrid, yeah that wasn't happening.