Scott Hall in bad shape

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Twitter user @stevevr1965 went to a wrestling event in Fall River, MA and had this to say about Scott Hall's appearance:

"Update on Scott Hall. He was so gone at the top rope show in Fall River Ma tonight. Very embarrassing for him & promotion. I didn't take any pics because I was actually sad for him. But others took video that will surely end up on youtube. Hall was so wasted he needed two people to help him move. He couldn't sign autographs only take pics and his eyes were half closed."

Scotty 2 Hotty (@thescotty2hotty), who was also at the show, re-tweeted part of what @stevevr1965 wrote and posted the following himself:

"Just witnessed the saddest, most embarrassing thing in my career!!!! How many guys have to die before some guys learn?"

Video and photos of Hall from event
I looked at the pics and good lord he just looks worst than ever. And here I was thinking he was actually getting better.
http://nodq.com/features/304333346.shtml

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Sucks. Because he went to rehab again like earlier this year with the intention of getting better. And he even said he wouldn't go to Atlanta to see HBK's HOF induction because he would be tempted to drink again. And I thought he made a wise decision in not going to Atlanta and now this video pops up.

The Flash

Reaction score
That's what i was thinking. He said he did'nt wanna go to the HOF because he could end up drinking, then this happens? Just when you think he's getting himself straightened up, he goes and gets messed up again. It's really sad

OMR

Reaction score
I don't get why they even had him go to the ring, sad thing to watch.

Kairi

Reaction score
addiction no matter the form is a hard one to kick, sad to see though

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
TMZ are saying he's in hospital for cardiac issues:

A rep for Hall tells TMZ he is currently in the hospital being treated for cardiac issues. The rep says Hall will be in the hospital for at least three more days while doctors check him out.

The rep says doctors are looking into the various meds Hall is taking -- 10 in all, for various ailments.

Hall's appearance at a Top Rope Promotions event last night was sketchy to say the least -- he looked clearly out of it the entire time and it took him 10 minutes, with the help of a few police officer, just to leave the ring.

Ben

Reaction score
Seemed like he was actually doing good from the reports that where coming out previously. Kind of makes me wonder though, if the whole HOF thing was a situation where he wasn't invited, and not that he didn't want to go. Could see WWE not wanting the bad press from him being around.

Regardless of that it's sad to see the guy not be able to kick his demons, he's been close to death so many times now, that you would hope he wakes up and gets it together.

Black Sanchez

Reaction score
This is just an awful situation overall as Hall looks to be in his last days. All this time I thought he was rehabilitating, but as said before kicking addiction is difficult.

Matthew

Reaction score
It's just one of those things were it's like what would have happened if he never left WWE?

Shawn Michaels posted the following on his Twitter, regarding Scott Hall: "A lot of people have asked about Scott Hall. Simply put, its a private matter. He is getting help. All of us want the best 4 him."

Kevin Nash tweeted the following about Scott Hall: "Scott is in the hospital up north,I'll be at the airport when he lands and taking him to my home when he lands. Please don't judge Scott on what you just saw.He would give any of you a kidney. to the motherf----- that made a joke who would want his kidney lol send me your address and lets see how funny it is. he's my brother we will get through this. To Scotts fans thank you 4 your love you're as special as he is"

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
sescoops
Top Rope Promotions owner Steve Ricard sent us the following statement regarding the Scott Hall incident on Friday night:

Top Rope Promotions has been holding family oriented wrestling shows for 30 years now, and on our 30th Anniversary event, we brought in one of the biggest names in pro wrestling, Scott Hall (aka Razor Ramon).

We drew a packed house and a good majority of them were there to see Hall. Hall and his people down in FL had all claimed he was clean and good to go. His flight and hotel were pre paid, and his appearance fee was demanded upon arrival at the airport (which he asked for within 3 min of being picked up).

Hall had arrived in a wheel chair with 3 bottles of prescription pills in his posession. Hall had performed an interview with our local newspaper The Herald News around 6 PM on Thursday night, saying how much he was looking forward to coming to the show, and how he was clean. Less then 24 hrs later, he showed up in the state he was in, demanding his appearance fee. Right off the bat, we were in a bad situation.
Having Hall at the building, already pre paid with his appearance fee, hotel, flight, etc. He even harassed my driver in the process. Hall was persistent to appear on the show. His heart was in the right place, unfortunately I can’t say the same about his mind or his body.

Throughout the night he made threats to numerous members of my staff, as well as myself demanding more money, demanding to go to the ring when he wanted to etc. He was also threatening to kill me if I “screwed” him over. I’m 31 years old and I should be in no circumstances, babysitting someone in there 50′s.

Hall made at best, an embarrassing performance in the ring and for the fans who came to see him, trashing matches that were on the show before him and addressing the crowd as if we were in England.

Neither Hall, nor anyone who helped line up the date, or any of his close friends or agents have called to apologize or offer a refund for his “less then stellar” appearance. He showed his true colors and who he was this past Friday night. If he’s upset that we’re airing a stream of this atrocious appearance, maybe he should issue an apology to the fans, the promotion, and the workers of the company. One would only assume that no one that night got what they paid for, myself included.”

Scott Hall has made his first public comments since his latest public incident on Friday night. Hall tweeted on Monday @ScottHallNWO:

“At the hospital in New England! Doing good. Thanx for all your well wishes & support! The Bad Guy!

Leaving Hall in a bar was like taking Archie Bunker to a down with the coloreds meeting :no: