Saylor (OG user)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Hi All,

Because it's been a while, I figured I'd check in with the forum.

I first joined this forum in 2012, and it's awesome to see that it's still going strong.

I hope everyone is doing well and keeping healthy in these unprecedented times (global pandemic: Covid-19

Despite the fact that I no longer watch wrestling as often as I once did, I do occasionally watch highlights on YouTube.

Nonetheless, I just wanted to say hello and send my best wishes to everyone.

Saylor.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Hi All,

Because it's been a while, I figured I'd check in with the forum.

I first joined this forum in 2012, and it's awesome to see that it's still going strong.

I hope everyone is doing well and keeping healthy in these unprecedented times (global pandemic: Covid-19

Despite the fact that I no longer watch wrestling as often as I once did, I do occasionally watch highlights on YouTube.

Nonetheless, I just wanted to say hello and send my best wishes to everyone.

Saylor.
I've been here since 2017.... It's nice to meet and see O.G Members come back now and then. Also, Solid Snake and Solidus aren't here anymore. Cam is our new Admin. :)

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I've been here since 2017.... It's nice to meet and see O.G Members come back now and then. Also, Solid Snake and Solidus aren't here anymore. Cam is our new Admin. :emoji_slight_smile:

Nice to meet you, Alpha Priestess.

After my last visit, it seems that a lot has changed. However, thank you for updating me; I greatly appreciate it.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I see what you did there. Assuming from your display picture, you’re a Newcastle fan?

Hey E.A. Roadster, how are you? I hope all is well.
Doing well. He's a Bury fan but his favorite player is Demba Ba because he liked it when he scored against Wayne Bridge when Bridge played for Sunderland and he hates Wayne Bridge because he played for Manchester City and they signed and then dumped Kieran Trippier who is from Bury and he hated them for that (weird I know).

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Doing well. He's a Bury fan but his favorite player is Demba Ba because he liked it when he scored against Wayne Bridge when Bridge played for Sunderland and he hates Wayne Bridge because he played for Manchester City and they signed and then dumped Kieran Trippier who is from Bury and he hated them for that (weird I know).

Demba Ba is a fantastic player, even though he was a major factor in Manchester United's early exit from the Champions League.

I won't lie, I didn't understand any of it, but all I know is that it's difficult to dislike Demba Ba.

However, thank you for the clarification. It is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: IndyWrestler1

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Demba Ba is a fantastic player, even though he was a major factor in Manchester United's early exit from the Champions League.

I won't lie, I didn't understand any of it, but all I know is that it's difficult to dislike Demba Ba.

I'm greatly confused here.... WHAT Are you Guys talking about? ?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

You're a Man utd fan?

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score

Don't thank him. Everything he said was a complete lie. Roadster is known to be a psychopath, who conducts devilish rituals such as not eating when it's light for a month to summon Cthulhu. It's sick, I know.

I am actually Demba Ba's little brother, AbdulRahmanBa Ba