Kayfabe Say Hello To Tyson Storm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
The Ignition show opens in a packed out Richmond Coliseum. The audience are eagerly waiting for the show to kick off to see their most loved names, but one of those names won't be kicking the show off. Tyson Storm is set to make his long awaited return tonight after a full month of trash talk over Twitter directed at the GM of Ignition, Jet Starr. The intro package begins to play showing names such as Minho, Fireshock, Luis Alvarado, Emerson Zayne and finally Tyson Storm. The fans are chanting "Ignition" as the show is officially off to a start. The announcers are greeting the viewers as the cameramen get in their positions. Something begins to sound throughout the arena's sound system.

"Hold up. How about you all shut the hell up and hit my music."

The fans are wondering who that was, but they soon know as they hear Tyson Storm's music hit. The boos among some cheers begin to surround the arena. Tyson Storm finally makes his way out of the gorilla position where he had just spoke a few moments ago. He has his Intercontinental Championship with him above his shoulder while also wearing his brand new T-Shirt titled "You Smell" with a green background. He's taking his time going down the ramp, enjoying the crowd hate. He slowly stops at the ring, but he holds that position for about 10 seconds. He seems to be getting familiar with his surroundings once again. He begins to walk on the steps up to the ring, but he doesn't enter right away. He seems like he can't resist an opportunity to taunt the audience. He walks to the right side of the outer ring with a smug smile on his face. He raises his Intercontinental Championship above his head and laughs as the boos begin to grow. He finally enters the ring by jumping the ropes showing great agility. He stops and stands in the middle of the ring and once again holds his Intercontinental Championship above his head with a smile. He calls for a mic to be handed to him, and the announcer does so. Tyson Storm is now holding the mic in his right hand while the Intercontinental Championship is in his left hand. He waits a few moments for the boos to die down and finally speaks.

"Well, I mean, why not return in style, right? Tyson Storm is all about style. My new T-Shirt is now available on TysonStormStore.com for all to enjoy. And yes, Ignition doesn't handle my merchandise. I don't believe they earned the right to do such a thing."

Tyson Storm begins to laugh as the boos once again come through the arena. The fans feel insulted by his last comments. Tyson Storm begins to speak once again after a short break

"What? That hurt your little feelings? Can't take the truth? Man, I thought I was going to get people worth talking to tonight. What is it with you? Losers. I will talk to the viewers at home since the people watching here in the arena are not going to listen correctly. Now, I want everyone at home to put the volume up since you need to hear what I have to say. Ready?"

Tyson Storm takes a deep breath as you can still hear little boos around the arena. Although most of the boos have died off since they also want to hear what Tyson Storm has to say.

"JET STARR!"

You can begin to see the rage in Tyson Storm's eyes

"THANK YOU!"

The audience don't seem to understand what Tyson Storm is getting at. Why would he be thanking Jet Starr? The man he clearly doesn't like, and the man who probably caused him to be in a very bloody match at the Pay Per View.

"You're giving me a reason to stay! You see, I wanted to leave this place when I won this title, but you my good sir have given me the reason to stay. You see, I find it too much fun to mess with you. You come out each week trying to sell yourself as the good GM, but we all know you're not a good guy. You're kind of a jackass if you think about it. You always wrestled without giving a shit if the fans liked you or not. Your battles with The Amazing H showed us all that, and yet you still fall to your knees each week and kill their asses? Mate, you're making me sick. I know too well you don't want to do this, and it seems like I must set you free. You're like me! You hate these people just as much as me! We don't belong as enemies! I need to show you the error in your ways and then we can make Ignition the top wrestling company in the world. You need to be ruthless and not give a shit about these people. You need to be in it for the fame and money again! Only that! Just like me! You need to show these people you just don't care if they like you or not. Jet, I will get you to this spot, but you need to do one thing for me."

Tyson Storm waits a few seconds before yelling into the mic

"GO AWAY! YOU'RE NOTHING! YOU'RE A JOKE! I....I....HATE YOU!"

Tyson Storm begins to laugh for a second. He walks over to one of the corners and leans down

"You thought I wanted to help this failed wrestler turned GM? I couldn't give a shit if he kissed your fat asses each week. Why should I care? He's had it out for me since day one, and I will make sure he doesn't get his way. You see, I thought I would try to friend Jet Starr and become his guy, but I remembered I don't need to be his friend or anything like that. I'm Tyson Storm! I'm the main event! I'm the one people want to watch! I'm the best champion in Ignition and I hold the most prestigious championship in this company. Jetty can make all the matches he likes to cause me to lose this title, but it won't work. You know I'm better than everyone in the back! I'm the man! I'm number one here and no one can stop me! Who even has the chance of taking me out? Luis? Give me a break. The guy is a failed movie star and TV Star. He should go back to hugging Pandas since he was kind of good at that. Minho? What is it with these people? Can't you just be a superstar in the wrestling ring? Meh, I saw his matches. He's nothing to smile at. He's boring in the ring and looks funny. His girlfriend should have come to me to learn anything about wrestling since that guy....that guy needs to learn it himself. Zayne? What?! I beat him already and it was easy. He's only kind of up there because he beat Robert Blake who wasn't even 10% ready. Oh yeah, Robert still almost beat him. That guy is a joke, but at least he knows he is a joke. That can't be said about the other two jackasses I just named. You see, this is the problem Jet Starr faces. He has no one on his roster that can beat TYSON STORM!"

Tyson Storm walks to the middle of the ring with a big smug smile on his face. He looks around the arena before speaking once again

"That's right. Look at me since I'm the only real superstar here. Everyone else are little girls who couldn't handle a fight with a real man. There is one real man left and that is ME! This is why I laugh at anyone and that is why I beat people like that. Did Zayne stand a chance? Nope. Did Chris Young stand a chance? Nope. Did Al Blizzard stand a chance? Nope. All these men went into my ring thinking they could stop the storm, but they soon found out it was far too strong for them. No one can beat the storm, and that is why all men should fear the storm! Well, whatever they call men in Ignition."

Tyson Storm holds his championship above his head. He seems to be ready for anything and anyone at this moment. He has no more smiles or laughs....He is just ready.

"This is my championship. I own this and I always will. No one will come into my house and take it away from me. That goes to Jet Starr and every other piece of dog crap on that roster! No one and I mean no one will take this away from me. They will need to kill me first! I love this championship, and I won't give it away. I don't care if it's a ladder match or a cell match! This is my championship and I will fight away anyone who tries to take my title. No one will hold this until I decide it's time, and that sure as hell isn't now. Jetty, watch your back. I don't do well to threats to my loved ones, and I do love this championship more than you know. Trust me, you really don't want to push me over the edge."

Tyson lowers his championship before yelling into the mic

"FEAR THE STORM!"

Tyson Storm drops the mic as his music begins to hit. You can hear cheers and boos, but it is mostly silent. I'm sure most of the fans know Tyson Storm means what he says, and I'm sure every superstar in the backstage are watching. I'm also sure Jet Starr is watching. No one wants to underestimate Tyson Storm. Tyson makes his way slowly up the ramp with his championship above his shoulder. He stops at the top of the stage and looks back at the ring. The scene ends with a devilish smile coming from Tyson Storm face.

Reactions: Rogue One
Status
Not open for further replies.