Weekly Saturday Night Precision - Week 28 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reborn

The Artiste
Reaction score

MATCH ONE:

Jack Rogue @Geek773 vs. Chris Young. @impactking

WINNER - Chris Young via pinfall.

After an astounding 40 minute match, Chris Young was finally able to get the win with The Breakdown.

MATCH TWO:
Intercontinental Championship.
Joseph Diamond @CiV vs.
Tyson Blade. @Electro

WINNER - Joseph Diamond via pinfall.

In a match that was somehow riddled with more controversy than DUALITY, Joseph Diamond was able to get the win after a masked man distracted the referee, allowing Joey D to low blow Tyson Blade and hit the Unbreakable Facebreaker for the win. After the match, Tyson attacked Diamond and left him laying in the ring.

Trent Kinglsey's
Money In The Bank announcement was the first entrant into the actual match itself, former Precision Champion Jack Rogue! Along with that, there will be three qualifying matches taking place within the next few weeks to determine the rest of the entrants.

MAIN EVENT:
#1 Contender's Match For The Unified World Championship.
Spencer Hyde. @Reborn vs. Yuri Black. @Averous

WINNER - Spencer Hyde via pinfall.

After 15 minutes of back and forth action, Spencer Hyde defeated Yuri Black with Revenge Therapy and will challenge Will Neilson for the Unified World Championship at Money In The Bank!

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I mean after beating me clean @impactking should totally be in MITB right? Also impact post the vid pls cos the match was L-I-T

Edit: Nvm