Samoa Joe is coming home!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Personally I think the WWE should refrain from signing Joe unless it's simply to help put over NXT development talents, pretty much any other promotion would be fine for him to wrestle with their main rosters but the WWE I don't think would have any use for him on the Main Roster.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't think there's an actual offer on the table. Meltzer says the WWE hasn't made an offer to Joe. There are talks between the two parts. But that doesn't equal an offer.

Yeah, I get that. But I'd be down (if there's a possibility in the near future) for Joe having a run in NXT, to be honest.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Samoa Joe was Chris Jericho's guest on the latest episode of Talk Is Jericho. While Joe didn't talk about any negotiations with WWE during the interview, Jericho stated that he asked Joe as he was leaving if he has any intention of joining WWE. Joe wanted fans to know that there have been discussions and "there's some negotiations going on."

Jericho noted that Joe's name came up while he was speaking to Triple H a few years ago. Triple H told Jericho that he was a fan of Joe and his wrestling style.

Joe will be in action at tonight's ROH TV taping, where he will face ROH World Tag Team Champion Kyle O'Reilly. He will face Michael Elgin at next week's ROH event at the Frontier Fieldhouse in Chicago Ridge, IL.

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0307/590123/samoa-joe-confirms-wwe-negotiations/