Sabu hospitalized

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
According to Pwinsider.com, Sabu will not be working tonight's Extreme Reunion event. Sabu, who was booked for the show's main event, was reportedly found in his hotel room, "in bad shape." 911 was called, and Sabu is currently hospitalized .

Sabu was scheduled to face Shane Douglas in the main event. The card will have to be changed, but at this time, no decision has been made yet as to how to publicly address it to the live crowd.

And an Extreme reunion rep said later...

"Sabu was found unresponsive in his hotel room earlier today when event staff went to his room to pick him up for tonight's show. Management is currently awaiting results from his doctors to find out what actually happened. All we know is that he had prior health issues that might have been a contributing factor. We're pulling for him and are very concerned for his health. We wish him the best of luck in his recovery."

TMZ

Holy crap, thoughts with Sabu at this time :(

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Ah shit this sucks. Sabu is awesome. I hope he gets well.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
He already checked himself out so there's nothing to really worry about at this point. Hope he stays in good health. Shockingly, he can still go pretty good, so I hope he can avoid further health problems.