Weekly (S3) Saturday Night Precision - Week 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
9uXu2yq.png

"Hello everybody! I'm Patrick Young and joining me here at the commentary table as usual, Anthony Pederson."

"Young, even though we have our disputes, I think we can both agree that the first episode of Season 3 here in Precision Wrestling is going to be a damn good one!"

"We've got two Hall of Fame inductions, 3 tournament matches, a coronation, and heck, even an open challenge is all lined up for tonight!"

"Let's take a look and see what the first episode of Season 3 of Saturday Night Precision will give us!"

Match One
United States Championship Qualifier

Connor Rose @Kazzir
vs.
Damien Cortez @GeeKeD

"Kicking off things tonight will be a match, where the winner will head to our first PPV event, Aftermath, for a chance to become the United States Champion. A returning title from Sony Storm, it's going to be interesting to see who will end up as our first champion. In the first qualifier, two debuts take place as Connor Rose will do battle with Damien Cortez. It's a true fight between good and evil to kick off this show."

Match Two

Caleb Lee @Skywalker
vs.
Sami Black @Indecision

"Straight after that kick off match, we're jumping straight into another one as two more superstars make their debut, with Caleb Lee taking on Sami Black. Caleb, a party boy looking to make it big here in Precision, looks to take down Sami, the son of former Precision superstar Yuri Black. Who will advance to the triple threat match at Aftermath?"

Segment One

Hall of Fame Induction

The Blade

"Tonight is also the night where we induct our two Hall of Fame inductees for this year, starting off with The Blade. A true legend of the business, it's still unknown whether The Blade will show up tonight to accept his induction, but nevertheless, the show must go on."

Match Three

Joseph Diamond @CiV
vs
Local Talent

"Ever since his crushing defeat at Wrestle Dynasty II, Joseph Diamond wants to end the career of current World champion, Will Neilson, and tonight he gets to vent out some of that anger on a local talent. This isn't a question of who will win, but it might just be a question of if the local talent will be able to walk out of the arena."

Match Four

Open Challenge

Mad Dog Jimenez @Gino

"The new Intercontinental Championship holder has announced his intentions to hold an open challenge to anyone out there in the wrestling world. It could be someone from Precision, or it could be a fresh face, we'll have to wait and see who answers the call of Mad Dog Jimenez."

Segment Two

Coronation

Will Neilson @Sanic

"The new, and now three time World Heavyweight Champion, Will Neilson has requested a coronation for his huge title win over Joseph Diamond and Antonio Stark at Wrestle Dynasty II. What will the champion say? What is next for Will Neilson?"

Main Event

Antonio Stark @The Anarchist
vs.
Jack Rogue @Geek773

"To close out the show in terms of matches, two former champions will fight it out for the final spot in the United States Championship match at Aftermath. Former World Heavyweight Champion, Antonio Stark, will take on former Precision Champion, Jack Rogue. Two guys who have been around since the beginning this is shaping up to be a great match."

Segment Three

Hall of Fame Induction

Tyson Blade

"To close out the show completely, Tyson Blade will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. The longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in Sony Storm will have his accomplishments recognised by all, as well as speaking out on his journey to get where he is. It's also important to note that Tyson has another special announcement to make, but what could this be? You'll just have to wait to find out."

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Thunder

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Gee good job letting guys know........

If you didn't see the "I want a match" thread, understandable, but it was up for around a day.

Giving the thread a dislike is uncalled for just because you didn't see the thread, and therefore didn't get booked.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
9uXu2yq.png

"Hello everybody! I'm Patrick Young and joining me here at the commentary table as usual, Anthony Pederson."

"Young, even though we have our disputes, I think we can both agree that the first episode of Season 3 here in Precision Wrestling is going to be a damn good one!"

"We've got two Hall of Fame inductions, 3 tournament matches, a coronation, and heck, even an open challenge is all lined up for tonight!"

"Let's take a look and see what the first episode of Season 3 of Saturday Night Precision will give us!"

Match One

Connor Rose @Kazzir
vs.
Damien Cortez @GeeKeD

"Kicking off things tonight will be a match, where the winner will head to our first PPV event, Aftermath, for a chance to become the United States Champion. A returning title from Sony Storm, it's going to be interesting to see who will end up as our first champion. In the first qualifier, two debuts take place as Connor Rose will do battle with Damien Cortez. It's a true fight between good and evil to kick off this show."

Match Two

Caleb Lee @Skywalker
vs.
Sami Black @Indecision

"Straight after that kick off match, we're jumping straight into another one as two more superstars make their debut, with Caleb Lee taking on Sami Black. Caleb, a party boy looking to make it big here in Precision, looks to take down Sami, the son of former Precision superstar Yuri Black. Who will advance to the triple threat match at Aftermath?"

Segment One

Hall of Fame Induction

The Blade

"Tonight is also the night where we induct our two Hall of Fame inductees for this year, starting off with The Blade. A true legend of the business, it's still unknown whether The Blade will show up tonight to accept his induction, but nevertheless, the show must go on."

Match Three

Joseph Diamond @CiV
vs
Local Talent

"Ever since his crushing defeat at Wrestle Dynasty II, Joseph Diamond wants to end the career of current World champion, Will Neilson, and tonight he gets to vent out some of that anger on a local talent. This isn't a question of who will win, but it might just be a question of if the local talent will be able to walk out of the arena."

Match Four

Open Challenge

Mad Dog Jimenez @Gino

"The new Intercontinental Championship holder has announced his intentions to hold an open challenge to anyone out there in the wrestling world. It could be someone from Precision, or it could be a fresh face, we'll have to wait and see who answers the call of Mad Dog Jimenez."

Segment Two

Coronation

Will Neilson @Sanic

"The new, and now three time World Heavyweight Champion, Will Neilson has requested a coronation for his huge title win over Joseph Diamond and Antonio Stark at Wrestle Dynasty II. What will the champion say? What is next for Will Neilson?"

Main Event

Antonio Stark @The Anarchist
vs.
Jack Rogue @Geek773

"To close out the show in terms of matches, two former champions will fight it out for the final spot in the United States Championship match at Aftermath. Former World Heavyweight Champion, Antonio Stark, will take on former Precision Champion, Jack Rogue. Two guys who have been around since the beginning this is shaping up to be a great match."

Segment Three

Hall of Fame Induction

Tyson Blade

"To close out the show completely, Tyson Blade will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. The longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in Sony Storm will have his accomplishments recognised by all, as well as speaking out on his journey to get where he is. It's also important to note that Tyson has another special announcement to make, but what could this be? You'll just have to wait to find out."

Show feels empty. Lacking a certain star power... Or royalty. I dunno, maybe it's just me but it feels like there should be a segment 4. Maybe it'd look like this:

"Segment Four
Hall of Fame Induction

Andersen Vega

"Being the absolute BEST professional wrestler alive, having truly earned his place in the Mount Rushmore of Precision after YEARS of dedication, having won the same amount of World Titles as BOTH of the other inductees combined and for being just an all round GREAT guy, Andersen Vega's accomplishment are honoured in his induction into the Precision Hall Of Fame."
But, what do I know... I've only technically been in this league longer than all of y'all.

:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BTW, my inability to create an half decent CAW on the 2k18 creation suite and also my inability to come up with a new gimmick since I've kinda covered all bases except for the squeaky clean babyface and I don't want to outshine Geek since I'm nice like that (Stepping aside for the new generations... How nice of me), I probably won't be joining the league at all this year, or probably ever again given my slowly building disdain for the games every year. I'll be around since I log into the Forum everyday anyway, but competing just doesn't look to be happening anymore. Hope y'all make some awesome feuds to keep me entertained!

Status
Not open for further replies.