Ryback

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk4Life1

Jobber
Reaction score
I agree crayo. They should never have allowed Kane to start speaking, it took away the monster of him somewhat.

I t was good to see Ryback getting a few punches last night, not so one sided.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah, I just wish they didn't pair him with jobbers who everyone knows won't win.

Would love to see him vs Tensai or Ryan..

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They should put Ryback on some feud as soon as possible, people are already getting sick of him.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
Personally I've become bored of Kane. I marked hard when he returned with his mask but John Cena sort of ruined all momentum Kane had. Kane speaking (although he's a good mic worker) shouldn't have happened either in my opinion.

This. Everybody thought Kane coming back with the mask would be like attitude era revival or things like that but in this era WWE just shown how that shit does not go about these days. Besides his mask fuckin sucks. I could make that in 3 seconds.