RWA (Reality Wrestling Alliance)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM Main Event

WM

BP Michaels

WP

AC Great Pay perview. Only too bad not to see Michaels and Joe, I was really looking forward to it anyway great show

therazar

Reaction score
BM:: Christan Cage VS Undertaker M.E.
WM:: Randy Orton VS AJ Styles
AC:: I don't really think AJ and RKO can have a good feud there way to different
Rating:: 7/10

MRC

Reaction score
Saturday Night Shine Preview from RWA.com: 'Unlimited' Fallout

After losing the RWA World Title Match at Unlimited, What will Christian Cage say regarding his loss?

After attacking Shawn Michaels backstage and then being told he will have a Last Man Standing match with the Showstopper at 'Black Hearts' what will happen with Samoa Joe?

MVP will host his first ever VIP Lounge in RWA with guest the RWA European Champion Finlay.

Also the offical contract signing for Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker at Black Hearts.

All this and more this Saturday on Shine.

CT Styles

BM: ME

WM: Finlay vs Hardy

BP: Angle/Crane

WP: HBK. Wasn't a bad promo its just that I wanted to see that match lol.

AC: Good first PPV I llok forward to future posts by you in this BTB. Oh, and check out WWE: Big Time, Smackdowns up.

Rating: 8/10

EDIT: Congratulations on most improved BTB

MRC

Reaction score
Members of IWF: RWA will be returning Febuary 11th for my return show. I will continue the fall out of the 'Unlimited' PPV (It is above if you have not read it). I will be returning full time here and will continue RWA till I get it back up to real life time and keep my schedule. So RWA is on its way back and going straight to the top.