• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MARKoPolo

Reaction score
Hey wrestling fans,

I'm running a new show concept out in Hollywood, and i wanted to try and spread the word and expose the product to some non local fans.

The show itself is more of a pro wrestling variety show, featuring great matches along with live music, comedy, a breakdance battle and other forms of entertainment. The wrestling will be true pro wrestling, but i am definitely trying to diversify the entertainment and attract a fan base that likes to have fun!

Already announced for the card is Tough Enough contestant Big Eric Watts, the impressively athletic 6'9" Post Modern Phenomenon Austin Draven, The Hobo, Mario Banks and Lizzy Valentine.

The 1st match announced features:

International superstar, The Righteous One, Rocky "Azucar" Romero and his tag-team partner Blood Eagle will take on one of SoCal's greatest prospects Ray Rosas, and his partner up and coming lucha sensation Laberinto.

Also, JJ "Cool" $teele has issued an "open Talent" challenge. His wrestling talent, against any other talent out there. Who will answer the challenge, and what kind of talent will they bring to the table?

To view a special fundraising video package to help support the show and its
talent please head to:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1663385647/fight-night-on-the-strip

Any donation helps and goes to building a bigger and better wrestling
product for the fans.

For future updates check out: www.MakeMeAproWrestler.com

For great music videos, matches, promos and our appearance on the hit IFC Channel reality show "Rhett and Link : Commercial kings" check out our YouTube page at: www.youtube.com/makemeaprowrestler

Thanks everyone! i hope you enjoy what we have to offer, and we regularly update with free content and matches!

--GQ Money
ryan@iamsmiley.com

[video=youtube;54gUZhwlIFk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54gUZhwlIFk&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

KeyClub-FRONT-smallerbutlarge.jpg

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Rocky Romero and his tag team partner Blood Eagle? That better be Ricky Reyes.