RPW - Respect Pro Wrestling! - Re-vamped, Re-done, and Re-borned

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Some of you may remember RPW. This is what I consider my most succesful btb. It produced my best storylines, matches, and a body of work that I'm proud of. Even though it didn't last long I don't judge by that. I got extremely good ideas from RPW including a RPW vs. WWE Storyline, which I kept for months and i was going to extend it. I felt like doing RPW again, but this time different, better, revamped.

Backstory: Ric Flair has gone on with his retirement from wrestling very bad. He has made small appearances in indy companies and even occasionaly wrestled! One day Flair was sitting at home. He was watching Friday Night Smackdown. He liked that it was mostly more matches then gimmicks. He thought Smackdown was better then the rest, but not the best in his mind.

One Night he looked at his Financial standings. He realized he had enough money to make his own fed. Through a small process of a year he was able to acquire talent from TNA and WWE behind their backs and talent that left the companies.

This new era of what Flair believes to be the 21st Century NWA, is born.

Superstars:

MVP
Elijah Burke
Shelton Benjamin
Mr. Kennedy
John Morrison
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggen
Super Crazy
Christain Cage
Umaga
The Great Khali
Sheik Abdul Bashir
Kaz
RVD
Edge
Jeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes
Trevor Mudoch
Lance Cade
CM Punk
Randy Orton
HHH
HBK
Maven
Al Snow
Curt Hawkins
Zack Ryder
Consequences Creed
Ron "The Truth" Killings

Other On Air Talent:

Ric Flair - Owner

Armando Estrada - Manager of Umaga assistant of Flair

Coach - Assistant of Flair

Mike Tenay and Dusty Rhodes - Wednesday Night World Wide Wrestling Commentating Team

Coach and Tenay - Saturday Night Pro Commentating Team

Kristal - Backstage interviewer

Teams and Stables:

The New Breed - Shelton, Burke, Kennedy, Morrison, MVP

DX - HHH and HBK

Rated Rrmy - Edge, Hawkins, and Ryder

Duggen and Crazy

Truth and Consequences - Creed and Killings

Maven and Al Snow

Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade

Titles:

RPW World Heavyweight Championship -

RPW US Championship -

RPW Tag Team Championship -

PPVs:

Ground Zero - RPW's Very First PPV (The other PPV names to be included around time) Check Back for edits of the match card.

TV Show Listings:

RPW Wednesday Night World Wide Wrestling - 1 1/2 Hours Long ESPN

RPW Saturday Night Pro - 1/2 Hour Long ESPN 2

Hope you accept this rebirth. Expect the first show Today, Sunday, or Monday.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I vaguely remember this BTB. The backstory isn't too bad but I can't see Flair just taking talent away like that. Anyway, good luck with this BTB. And by the way, "re-borned" isn't a word. I'm just sayin...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Do whatever you want. I know you've done a lot of BTB's, but stick with this one :). Good luck, and I might be looking out for this one if I have some time later on.