Royal Rumble > Wrestlemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm a sucker for the RR. I re-subscribed to the network for this month just to watch that event (I'll cancel Jan 28th). I love the unpredictability, friends -vs- friends, random legends returning, chaos, comedy....

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The Royal Rumble has always been my favorite event of the year. I have been subscribed to the network since day one, but I watch Rubles over and over. Pat Patterson was a genius for coming up with this idea.

Seeing a Rumble in person is on the top of my bucket list.

Reactions: Koko B.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I just can't justify the network. I've said it before: In Canada we don't get a database of content. We get a tv channel that shows only whatever is on at the time. We also pay $12.99 for this "Service". If WWE events were better quality, I might consider signing up for more than 1 month.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I hate the Royal Rumble, the matches are so boring and time filler. One of my least favorite shows of the year.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I just can't justify the network. I've said it before: In Canada we don't get a database of content. We get a tv channel that shows only whatever is on at the time. We also pay $12.99 for this "Service". If WWE events were better quality, I might consider signing up for more than 1 month.
Hey brother dude, I'm also in Canada and have the network. You just need to get the network app and sign in through your cable provider and you get all the on demand stuff.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Can a smart tv have the app?

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I hate the Royal Rumble, the matches are so boring and time filler. One of my least favorite shows of the year.

thanks for an honest reply that left out personal attack. I appreciate your POV. There is plenty of time filler when people come out with 0% chances of winning

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm in the US, and my smart TV has the app (but also use phone). Cool to see a random positive post, Rumble is definitely my favorite PPV of the year. Maybe MITB...nah, gotta go Rumble.

sportsnews

Reaction score
Website
sportsinfonow.com
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Royal Rumble PPV is always be a fan favorite because of legends return, some big surprise entries etc.

czw787

Reaction score
Smart tv lets you connect I'm not sure about having apps. Usually they have youtube, hulu, prime and netflix. Prime has an amazing collection of wrestling, sadly for extra on some. You can see the greatest movie Pro Wrestlers vs Zombies LOL