Round 3: Quadrant 4 Matchup 4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better World Champ?

• Eddie Guerrero

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Chris Benoit

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Both were good champions, but Benoit was born to be the world champion, he just walked in a room and could make peoples jaws drop. Also I didn't like Eddie's reign, because he was made to look like a jobber and overshadowed by JBL throughout.

By the way Bret Hart was very good on the mic epsically as a heel, I just don't know where people get this fulse idea of him.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I agree Hart had great heel promos but he never really held the title as a heel. He kinda sort of did with Shawn but no one liked Shawn either.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Why is it that people want to down and diss Benoit for his in ring abilities. The guy was pretty much the best inside the ring bar none. You needed hardcore he could do hardcore, needed technical he could get technical, needed someone that could fly through the air, he could fly. The guy was immensely talented yet people wanna act like he just absolutely sucked and didn't accomplish anything and shouldn't be acknowledged for what he did INSIDE THE RING for what happened the last few days of his life. Yeah those days were extremely horrible and detestable but that doesn't take away from all the things he managed to accomplish in the ring.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Just made it 7-8 to Benoit...

I seriously hope Benoit keeps going forward in this tournament because while the likes of Kurt Angle are in this, then Benoit has a much more valid claim than Kurt Angle towards GOAT and Greatest World Champion of all Time... Go Benoit!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Hey I am with you and Slim on this one.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
If Benoit wins, I'm taking credit for swinging it back in his favor.