• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 2 - Quadrant 2 - WM 10 vs. WM 12 vs. WM 14

Your favourite mainevent?

• Bret Hart vs. Yokozuna (c)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart (c)

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels (c)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Troy

WrestleMania X - Bret Hart vs. Yokozuna (c) (Singles match for the WWF Championship with special guest referee Roddy Piper)
WrestleMania XII - Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart (c) (Iron Man match for the WWF Championship)
WrestleMania XIV - Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels (c) (Singles match for the WWF Championship with Mike Tyson as special outside enforcer)

Which was your favourite mainevent?

Troy

It is out of the last two listed and of the two Michaels/Hart is the better match. Michaels/Austin was good but the wrestling quality wasn't as good. One hour of Michaels and Hart wrestling gets my vote.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Tough one, still say the iron man is overrated, but is more than likely the best match of the three, the Michaels and Austin bout had the drama of the whole Tyson involvement, and was solid, but never really got out of second gear for me.